Targeted Ads Deserve a Chance
- The Say-Do Gap. Agee, Tom // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p54
Comments on the messages of advertising campaigns to consumers in New Zealand. Expectations from the messages on product and service performance; Delivery of marketers; Negative aspects of campaigns.
- To make ads work, figure out why people buy from you. McQuaig, John // Wenatchee Business Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, pC7
Provides guidelines for achieving a profitable advertising in Wenatchee, Washington. Reason for client patronage; Use of customer demographics for client characteristic identification; Importance of consulting customer satisfaction.
- Frills-seeking antics of the budget hotels. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p19
Reports on the brand awareness campaign of the budget hotels in Great Britain. Result of increasing business competition; Enhancement of customer services; Hotel amenities.
- Marriage problems still exist between client and agency. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p17
Editorial. Comments on the client and advertising agencies relationship in Great Britain. Satisfaction of the clients to the performance leading advertising agencies; Belief on the existence of profiglacy; Importance of creativity of advertising agencies in contribution to customer satisfaction.
- How specialists overlooked the value of advice. Husselby, Bill // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2001, p22
Makes observation concerning the problems of advertising agencies. Degree of control exercised by national offices; Role of agencies as advisers; Need for agencies to provide broader range of services to customers.
- Even the best ads can't cover for the rat. Thorne, George // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun98, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p8
Compares the daily operations of a company with what is advertised, highlighting customer service in the United States (US). Amount of money spent by companies across the US in advertising in 1997; Examination of the notion that advertising `sells' a company; Details on whether a company can...
- O2 appoints Face to help it capture insights from social media chat in real time. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;3/10/2011, p06
The article reports that mobile operator O2 has named co-creation agency Face to assist it create a personalized platform that will enable it to capture customer insights, and respond in real time to issues it finds.
- Jones on...good client service. Jones, Martin // Campaign (UK);04/23/99, Issue 16, p31
Examines the importance of good customer service to advertising agencies. Parallelism made between the services offered by restaurants and agencies; Need for agencies to treat their clients with respect.
- Breakdown firms fail to convince over extensions. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/5/2003, p5
The efforts of British organizations such as AA and RAC to market themselves as multi-service providers is proving fruitless, according to a survey conducted by OMD Snapshots, in June 2003. According to the survey, vast majority of consumers are not buying other products and services from...
- Customer rewards. Hendrickson, Robert // American Nurseryman;7/15/93, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p48
Provides methods retailers are using to turn their regular shoppers into loyal customers. Creation of savers' club; Membership clubs; Outstanding product selecton and service; Rewards; Experience of the author with the Meltzler's Nursery Inc. of Columbia, Maryland as customer; Discounts; `Grow...