Mediacom Trips In Web Ad Test
- Mediacom launches residential gigabit broadband for communities in Missouri. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;9/18/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p7
The article offers information on a gigabit Internet service in Missouri from Mediacom Communications.
- MediaCom heads Thinkbox shortlist. // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p7
The article reports that MediaCom Communications Corp., a local cable company, is nominated in three categories in the Thinkbox Television Planning Awards in Great Britain.
- Mediacom sweeping away the competition. Díaz, Alex // Caribbean Business;5/24/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p52
The article announces that Mediacom Communications Corp. has received the Network of the Year and Campaign of the Year award at the 2012 Global Festival of Media Awards in Switzerland.
- Utah, Iowa Tee Up Muni Providers. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p10
Reports that the Board of Water, Electric and Communications Trustees in Muscatine, Iowa has approved the purchase of the local cable system from cable television network Mediacom Communications Corp. as of December 2002. Details of the purchase agreement; Amount paid by the board to Mediacom...
- Mediacom Plans Outlays for Upgrades, Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;05/08/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the budget allocated by Mediacom Communications Corp. for expanding its subscriber base in systems adjacent to its existing properties. Investments in plant upgrades in 2000; Letters of intent to purchase systems.
- Post Office Delivers Solution For Mediacom Mail Dilemma. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/26/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p28
The article reports that Mediacom Communications relocated its corporate headquarters on a hilltop in Orange County, California and a newly designated postal location being created as its address which is Mediacom Park, New York, 10918.
- Mediacom Adds Wedding Central. // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the procurement of Mediacom Communications Corp. on Wedding Central channel to capitalize on the television program in the U.S.
- Spencer; Iowa, Shapes Up as Battleground. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p28
Focuses on Mediacom Communications Corp.'s marketing strategy in Spencer, Iowa. Offer of price reduction, increase in channel lineup and introduction of cable and high-speed Internet access; Subscription goal before the fall 2000 launch by Spencer Municipal Utilities of a municipal system;...
- Mediacom's Ultra 305 service launch gives CR metro area a boost. DeWitte, Dave // Corridor Business Journal;4/21/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 39, p3
The article offers brief information on the Ultra 305 megabits per second (Mbps) residential Internet service launched in Cedar Rapids, Iowa by Mediacom.