- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;10/11/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p24
Presents several photographs of television executives and celebrities attending various events in the U.S. as of October 11, 2004.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;5/24/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p28
Presents photographs of celebrities and television broadcasting executives attending various parties in the U.S.
- A Lot To Smile About. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 45, p16
Presents several photographs of celebrities and executives of television broadcasting companies in the U.S.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;1/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p20
Presents photographs of television broadcasting executives and personalities in various events in the U.S. during January 2005.
- In the Company of Giants. Haley, Kathy // CED;Nov2003 Supplement, Vol. 29, p3B
Reports on the induction of a number of television industry executives as new members of the Cable Hall of Fame in Denver, Colorado. Background of the inductees; Details on the programs and activities; Contribution of the awardees to the vitality of the cable television industry.
- 'The men and women who control broadcasting believe that television is an idiot's lantern' Cox, David // New Statesman;12/9/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4617, p27
Deals with the skepticism of television executives in Great Britain on the capacity of television broadcasting and programming to make sense of the news. Tasks society could require of the media; Evaluation of television networks and their television programs; Criticisms on broadcast...
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p42
Presents news on some cable television network executives in the U.S. as of March 25, 2002. Recipient of the Time Warner Cable 2001 High School Cranial Crunch championship trophy; Partnership between Lifetime Television and New York Women in Film and Television.
- BalvÃn dismissal called political charade, poorly timed. Dragomir, Marius // Prague Business Journal;12/2/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p1
Reports on key issues relevant to the dismissal of Jiri Balvin, executive head of Czech Television. Control of the country's public broadcaster; Details about the dismissal; Implications for the broadcasting sector; Struggle between politicians and lobbyists.
- They Live for Their Work. // Variety;1/24/2005 Supp Legacy Awards, p10A
Presents photographs depicting television broadcasting executives who won at the 2005 Tartikoff Legacy Awards, including Jim Burrows.