- MTV Nets expands exec role. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;3/2/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that Spike TV and TV Land senior vice president Casey Patterson was given an expanded role by the MTV Networks Entertainment Group as executive vice president of event production, talent development and studio relations.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;11/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p18
Several photographs of guests in different television programs events are presented including David Levy, cast of the television series "Friends of the People," at the screening, Brad Meull, president at the event from Sportsman Channel Inc. and Tim Sbranti, mayor at the event by Comcast Corp.,
- Scratching for Shelf Space. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;5/2/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p5
The article discusses the struggle of independent programming networks to penetrate the success of getting ahead and having permanent distributors to the network. It says that an independent network which includes the Tennis Channel Inc., Comcast Corp., and the Cox Communication must continually...
- Miss Utah Casts Lures for TSC. // Multichannel News;8/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on the launch of The Sportsman Channel on Comcast digital basic in Salt Lake City, Utah. The Sportsman Channel's premiere was held at Cabela's sporting goods store, featuring a camouflaged carpet where Miss Utah Julia Bachison doled out gift bags. Utah native Chris Bailet and...
- HITCHED, HATCHED, HIRED. // Hollywood Reporter;4/1/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 12, p15
The article offers information on several developments related to the motion picture industry in the U.S. including the death of the British actor Michael Gough, the birth of fraternal twins of CNN's Kyra Phillips and Fox News' John Roberts on March 15, 2011, and the appointment of Tanya Giles...
- ERIK FLANNIGAN. Garrett, Diane // Daily Variety;7/21/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 12, pA8
The article features Erik Flannigan, executive vice president of digital media at MTV Networks Entertainment Group in the U.S. It states that Flannigan has been aiming to reclaim the famous programs of the channel online. Flanningan has made a relaunch of Atom.com as a home for Web originals and...
- About Sportsman Channel. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;2/9/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 28, p8
The article profiles the firm Sportsman Channel Inc. based in the U.S.
- Sportsman Channel Sets HD Launch for Jan. 25. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p36
The article reports on the launch of Sportsman Channel Inc. on its high definition (HD) formatted-television program in the U.S. on January 25, 2010.
- MTV NETWORKS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LAUNCHES 345 GAMES. // Multimedia Publisher;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the decision of MTV Networks Entertainment Group to launch 345 Games, a new video gaming arm of COMEDY CENTRAL and Spike TV, in May 2011. The new gaming unit will release its first two titles "Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon" and "Deadliest Warrior: Legends." Details of...