Nominees Sought for Bresnan Award
- Business Ethics names best companies of 1996. // Corporate Board;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 18 Issue 102, p27
Presents winners of `Business Ethics' magazine's 8th annual national ethics awards competition. BankAmerica Corp.; General Motors; Reebok; Awards criteria.
- Nominations sought for business ethics award. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p3
Reports that businesses in Utah can compete for the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. Why the award was established; Where nominations must be submitted; Contact information.
- Better Business Bureau honors three firms. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/28/96, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the winners of the Better Business Bureau's 1996 Ethics in Business awards in Utah.
- Honoring honor. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p33
Presents a preview of the first New Mexico Ethics in Business Awards on March 22, 2000, in Albuquerque. Recipients of honors by award category; Event organizers; Purpose of the award; Corporate sponsors.
- ETHICS REWARDED. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/11/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p7
A photograph depicting the awardees of the 2007 Business Ethics Awards in the U.S. is presented.
- Cable Hall of Fame. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p13
The article announces the 2009 Hall of Fame Honorees of the Cable Center which include Char Beales, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of CTAM, Matthew C. Blank, chairman and CEO of Showtime Networks, Inc., and James S. Cownie, co-founder and past president of Heritage Communications.
- Lou Harris to speak. Goldberg, Bruce // Colorado Business Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p55
Features pollster Lou Harris, a featured speaker at the Seventh Annual Colorado Ethics in Business Awards Luncheon on October 16, 1997. Focus of Harris' talk; Polling firm founded by Harris; Brief account on the achievements of Harris; Major awards that will be given at the luncheon.
- Profiles in conduct. Kerven, Anne // Colorado Business Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p22
Presents an overview of the Eighth Annual Ethics in Business Awards in Colorado. Purpose of the awards; Award categories; Date and venue of the awards luncheon.
- from the publisher's pen. Ballinger, Malcolm // Pensacola Magazine;Jul2012, p44
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the Gulf Coast Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Florida, business ethics awards of the state's local business community, and industrial relations.