Nat Geo Adding Record 13 Series
- Nat Geo Takes Scribes To 'Doomsday Castle'. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;8/19/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p36
The article discusses the promotion by the U.S. cable and satellite television channel National Geographic Channel, of its new apocalyptic series "Doomsday Castle."
- NatGeo eyes Amish series. Marechal, A. J. // Daily Variety;12/6/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 47, p6
The article reports that the National Geographic Channel will produce television series from Leftfield Pictures which reflects the Amish community.
- Nat Geo Series Get Mysterious. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;12/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the enhanced television programming by National Geographic Channel. New series from National Geographic promise to take viewers inside intriguing places. The network made a splash with "The Gospel of Judas," and its series "Dog Whisperer" has become a part of popular...
- NGC lets 'Dog' off the leash. Modine, Austin // Variety;9/19/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 5, p23
This article reports on the decision of the National Geographic Channel to launch the second season of the television program, Dog Whisperer With Cesar Millan, as of September 2005. The show will be expanded to a one-hour format and promoted to primetime. The show's start and co-producer Cesar...
- 'Rescue Ink' Launches Boldly Vs. Broadcast Pitbulls. Gibbons, Kent; Umstead, R. Thomas; Eggerton, John // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the launch of a new television series titled "Rescue Ink Unleashed" on the National Geographic Channel in the U.S. on September 25, 2009. It notes that the members of the of Rescue Ink have removed three hungry pitbulls from an apartment in Bronx, New York City after the...
- 3 unscripted skeins head to Nat Geo. // Daily Variety;9/14/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 47, p4
The article reports that the National Geographic Channel has approved three unscripted television series which give emphasis on American explorations, such as episodes for "Goldfather," "American Gypsies," and "Navajo Cops."
- Petco Loyal 'Dog' Companion. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p5
This article reports that Petco has agreed to be the presenting sponsor of the National Geographic Channel show, Dog Whisperer, featuring dog trainer Cesar Millan. The deal more than doubles Petco's spending with the channel and encompasses video-on-demand, broadband and local marketing tie-ins....
- Nat Geo Nabs Subaru. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;6/8/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p8
The article reports that the cable television network National Geographic Channel has signed automobile manufacturer Subaru as its lead corporate sponsor for its prime time television program "Dog Whisperer With Cesar Millan." The agreement is the first major sale made by the network during the...
- FROM MUTT TO BEST IN SHOW. Dempsey, John // Variety;7/24/2006, Vol. 403 Issue 9, p15
The article highlights the television series Dog Whisperer, featuring Cesar Millan. He is the self-taught expert on the behavior of dogs, and in less than two years, his series has vaulted to the top of the Nielsen pyramid on the National Geographic Channel. Nat Geo has not only renewed Dog...