- Kyle McSlarrow: Creating a Great Customer Experience. Whitesides, Hilary Ingoldsby // Utah Business;Jan2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p11
The article profiles Kyle McSlarrow, vice president of Comcast's Mountain Region, including his employment history, interest in telecommunications and commitment to keeping Comcast's focus on the customer service.
- LOBBYIST TO COMCAST. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;3/10/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 48, p7
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has employed top lobbyist Kyle McSlarrow to supervise the issues concerning public policy for cable business, NBCUniversal LLC, and work operational systems in Washington, D.C. area.
- Competition or Collusion? McSlarrow, Kyle; Ammori, Marin // Multichannel News;1/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p21
The article presents two excerpts from the blogs of Kyle McSlarrow, chief executive officer (CEO) of National Cable & Telecominunciations Association and Marvin Ammori, senior adviser from the company Free Press.
- McSlarrow's War. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;5/19/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 20, p22
An interview with the Kyle McSlarrow, president of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NTCA), is presented. When he asked about NTCA's biggest regulatory threats to the cable industry, he infers that the debate that goes right to the core of what it means to invest and innovate...
- McSlarrow Goes West. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;10/29/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p4
The article informs that the regional vice president of Comcast Corp. West division Kyle McSlarrow will be running the cable systems in Utah and Arizona. It mentions that McSlarrow will be moving from the Comcast and National Broadcasting Co. (NBC) Universal Inc. in Washington D.C. It further...
- Cablers slam telcos' video efforts. Gough, Paul J. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/11/2006, Vol. 393 Issue 47, p4
The article presents information about a panel discussion on the second day of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association's conference. In strong words against the telecommunication companies the association's president and chief executive officer Kyle McSlarrow said the cable...
- King of the Hill: Comcast's Beltway Sway. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p42A
The article offers information on the level in the federal lobbying participation of Comcast Corp. in Washington, D.C. The company was noted for making the most out of its presence in the Capitol and for taking seriously its responsibility as the industry leader. Kyle McSlarrow, president of...
- Lott aide moves to caucus post. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;12/14/96, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p2707
Reports on the appointment of Kyle E. McSlarrow, the chief counsel to Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott of Mississippi, as chief of staff to Senator Paul Coverdell. Duties of the new position; Career history.
- McSlarrow Sees Clearer FCC Broadband Picture. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;9/13/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 34, p24
An interview with National Cable & Telecommunications Association's president, Kyle McSlarrow, is presented. When asked about the issue of Title II and its impact on the cable industry, he mentions that the real issue is on the set of principles of openness that can be agreed by the industry and...