- Calendar of Events. // Southeast Food Service News;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p14
A calendar of events related to food service in the U.S. from July to November 2012 is presented which includes the American Culinary Federation National Convention, the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Show, and the Mississippi School Nutrition Annual Conference.
- ACF to hold conference, competitions to highlight event's program. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/08/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p44
Provides information on the annual conference of the American Culinary Federation at the Opryland Hotel and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. Selection of activities for the participants; Exhibit of food service equipment.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p35
Reports developments in the food service industry in the United States as of February 2002. Launch of menu options by Cosi sandwich and coffee chain; Alliance between Hyatt Hotel's Corp. and the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute to promote seafood and wine selections; Theme of the national...
- Uncle Ben's brand to sponsor ACF Team USA. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/3/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p30
The article reports on the announcement of MasterFoodServices of the 2006 to 2009 sponsorship of Uncle Ben's Inc. of the American Culinary Federation's Culinary Team USA. The team will be representing the country in major international culinary competitions. Team members include Joachim Buchner...
- Kinsella's knowledge certifiably valued as ACF president. Duecy, Erica // Nation's Restaurant News;8/29/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p54
Presents an interview with John Kinsella, national president of the American Culinary Federation, on his career and his plans for his presidential term in the federation in the U.S. Motivation of Kinsella that influenced him to enter the food service; Interest of Kinsella on certification and...
- CALENDAR. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/15/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p28
A calendar of events for the U.S. on June 23 to July 14, 2009 is presented including the Restaurant CFO Bootcamp by SS&G Financial Service in Las Vegas, Nevada on June 25-26 , the Soutbwest Foodservice Expo in Dallas, Texas on June 28-30, and the American Culinary Federation's annual National...
- News digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/31/99, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p54
Focuses on developments related to cooking and food service in the United States, current as of May 31, 1999. Includes national convention of the American Culinary Federation; Culinary Institute of America's offering of a two-day cheese course at its campus in Napa Valley, California.
- ACF aims to be 'contemporary brand' in image update. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;11/13/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 46, p14
The article reports on the move of the American Culinary Federation to launch a rebranding campaign to gain recognition in the food service industry in the U.S. As part of its rebranding campaign, the organization has redesign its print and collateral materials such as brochures, magazine and...
- People, Places & Things. // Southeast Food Service News;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p4
The article offers news briefs related to the food service sector in the U.S. The American Culinary Federation National Convention will be held at the Orlando World center Marriott in Florida from July 14-17, 2012. First Watch Restaurants Inc. wins the Best Breakfast and Best Sunday Brunch. Chef...