- FPI UPPERCRUST NATURAL CUT FILLETS. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p90
Fishery Products International Inc., introduces UpperCrust Natural Cut Fillets--available in six flavor profiles like Mediterranean Style Crusted Salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts, Potato Crusted Cod with chives and Cheddar, and Coconut Crusted Tilapia with mango and papaya.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/10/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates several products of interest to the restaurant and food service industries, including Boston Beer Co.'s Sam Adams Light beer, Fishery Products' Classic Seasoned Cod fillet and Sugar Foods Corp.'s Fresh Gourmet Wonton Strips.
- FPI UPPERCRUST NATURAL CUT FILLETS. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p70
Fishery Products International Inc. introduces UpperCrust Natural Cut Fillets â€” available in six flavor profiles, like Mediterranean Style Crusted Salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts, Potato Crusted Cod with chives and Cheddar, and Coconut Crusted Tilapia with mango and papaya.
- Product Spotlight. // Southeast Food Service News;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p13
The article offers brief information on several food products including the JohnsonvilleÂ® Brats and Specialty Sausages from AdvancePierre Foods, the Whole Fruit Sorbet & Greek Frozen Yogurt from J&J Snack Foods, and the Queso de Calidad EZ Melt Cheese from Pregio Cheese.
- asparagus. // Bon Appetit;Apr2008, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p115
The article presents several recipes for asparagus, including asparagus-ricotta tart with Comte cheese, fish fillets in parchment with asparagus and orange and roasted sesame- and panko-coated asparagus with soy-ginger drizzle.
- product watch. // CSP;Jul2013, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p96
The article features several products in the food industry, including Squelch odorless, nontoxic spray from Bioforte USA LLC, the Chinet Insulated Hot Cup from Huhtamaki North America, and the Classic Patty Melt sandwich from AdvancePierre Foods.
- The Shore Thing. Cookman, Scott // Field & Stream;May2003, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p37
For a fisherman who wants to pack and prepare his own midday meal, something more than a sandwich and a candy bar, traditional shore lunches could solve the purpose. The Thousand Islands Shore Lunch, first cooked up by fishing guides on the U.S.-Canada border along the upper Saint Lawrence River...
- A Mutant, Extra Sauce. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p208
The article presents information on various foods served at the restaurant, Constantini's Pizzeria in Cincinnati, Ohio. The small pizza served there isn't small, it's of a medium size and the medium one is actually large. The size of the fried zucchini will take one by surprise. At any other...
- A Great Value in Fish. Hankey, Dell // Dakota Country;Spring2012, p27
Several recipes are presented for fish including fish loaf, baked fish, and a marinade for fish.