State of the Plate 2011
- Taste the West--and East. // National Geographic Traveler;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p97
A list of restaurants in Vancouver, British Columbia is presented. These include Japanese restaurant Sakae, Chinese restaurant Sun Sui Wah and Indian restaurant Nooru Mahal.
- New Delhi - Gastro-Morphosis. // India Today Travel Plus;Jun2014, p6
The article talks about the evolution of the food and restaurant scene in Delhi, India. Topics include the transformation of Delhi's Indian-Mughlai-Chinese (IMC) offerings with the addition of new cuisine by returning expats and local-players seeking to introduce an international flare to Delhi...
- Got Veg? McCarthy, S. // Vegetarian Times;Jun2008, Issue 359, p74
In this article, the author offers tips on how to get a great and healthy vegetarian meal anywhere, anytime. The author advises to call a local natural food store to ask for restaurant recommendations. She also suggests that when making a reservation, state that some or all of the members in the...
- FOOD & DRINK. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2014, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p58
The article reports on a research which shows the prevalence of Asian menus in several restaurants in the U.S. including Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisines.
- Celebrate Fall Flavours! // South Asian Post;11/17/2011, p18
The article reports on the popular menus during winter season in India including Mughlai Navrattan Korma, Sunehari Salmon, and Mishti Doi dessert.
- Indian-Chinese fusion fare spices up start of hot summer. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p90
Lists Indian-Chinese fusion restaurants in the U.S. Yung Le Restaurant in San Jose, California; Masala Wok in Richardson, Texas; Hot Breads in Texas.
- Multi-cuisine madness. // Men's Health India;Aug2015, p1
The article offers information on the multi-cuisine served at Tamra, Shangri-La's Eros Hotel located in New Delhi, India from Indian to Asian such as Malay, Thai and Chinese.
- Green Lettuce: Chinese and Indian fusion. // Asian Pacific Post;7/16/2015, p5
The article rates several Chinese and Indian fusion dishes including the Vegetable Pakora with Chutney Sauce, Pili Beef, and Spicy Chili Garlic Eggplant with Shredded Chicken.
- Traveling tastes. Cobe, Patricia // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, Special section p3
This article reports on the emergence of niche cuisines in the food service scene. Mintel, a global supplier of market research and consumer intelligence, tracks menu trends at about 50 independent restaurants. Recent data indicates that Spanish, Indian, Moroccan and Mediterranean are being used...