Cafeteria Boot Camp
- Technology keeps food costs on diet. Snow, Charlotte // Modern Healthcare;10/9/95, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p92
Features the self-directed automated machine (SAM), a cordless programmable robotic courier used at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Functions and features of SAM; Robotics as one of the innovative approaches being taken by the hospital food-service departments.
- WORLD'S TOUGHEST SCHOOL. // Ebony;Oct1959, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p71
The article focuses on the ranger-commando type training offered by Recondo School in Fort Campbell, Kentucky to squad and fire team leaders.
- Birth. // Baltimore Jewish Times;5/1/2015, Vol. 344 Issue 1, p44
The article announces the birth of Bayla Tamar Baitch, on December 11, 2014, the first child of Shayna & Staff Sergeant Colten Baitch of Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
- THE MISSION OF OPERATION SONG. // American Songwriter (0896-8993);Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p81
The article offers information on Bob Regan who runs Operation Song at Fort Campbell, Tennessee where military veterans learn playing guitar.
- What's cooking. Fryett, Douglas K. // Materials Management in Health Care;Feb99, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p34
Examines key considerations when purchasing cooking equipment for hospital food service departments. Range of full-service equipment; Equipment for streamlined food service departments; Functions and features.
- Hard-Hunting Hounds. // Time;11/23/1953, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p78
The article highlights the 60th National Fox Hunters' Association Field Trials in Fort Campbell, Kentucky in November 1953. Coburn Hill King, owned by Clyde Smith of Peculiar, Missouri, was named the winner of the event where the hounds followed a trail at the 100,000-acre military reservation...
- President Obama Sixth President to Visit Fort Campbell. // Tennessee Tribune;5/12/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5A
The article reports on the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in Fort Campbell, Kentucky and Tennessee to meet with members of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment at Campbell Army Airfield on May 6, 2011.
- Ft. Campbell, Ky: Army hosp. debuts `call-in' menus. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the implementation of a restaurant-style, room service call-in menu for the patients at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital (BACH) in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. How the change to room service benefits patients; Reference to an additional option of a Healthy Choice frozen prepared...
- Army Downsizing Will Close 159th Combat Aviation Brigade. Eugene, Toni // Army Magazine;Jan2015, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Army will close the 159th Combat Aviation Brigade at Fort Campbell, Kentucky at the end of fiscal year 2015.