IFMA Selects 2011 Silver Plate Award Winners
- IFMA '93: Understanding the workplace of tomorrow. // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the 14th Annual Conference and Exposition of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). Conference schedule; Topics to be discussed; Speakers; Exhibit features; Restructured certificate program; Additional social activities; Contact information.
- IFMA reaches out to Canadian members. // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the opening by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) of a bureau to serve Canadian members. Hiring of Base Services Canada Incorporated; Location of the Canadian Bureau; Contact information.
- IFMA installs executive committee members, honors fellows. // Buildings;Nov95, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the International Facility Management's installation of its 1995 to 1996 executive committee. Appointment of C. Frederick Hess as chairman of the association; Other installed committee members.
- IFMA names vice chair. // San Diego Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p26
Reports that Kit Tuveson has been named as vice chairman of the International Facility Management Association. Tuveson's position as facility operations manager at Hewlett-Packard Company.
- Finding used furniture. Hilligoss, Gayle // Your Church;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p4
Provides contact information for the International Facility Management Association.
- IFMA expands membership overseas. // Buildings;Feb1993, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p18
Announces the expansion of membership of the Houston-based International Facility Management Association. Chartering of five charters outside of North America; Growth of the firm; Services offered; Membership in the United States and in Canada; Management strategies.
- Green issues are being addressed. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/5/95, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p17
Announces the comprehensive study report titled `Environmental Issues in the Workplace II,' released by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) on the active management of environmental issues by facility professionals in the United States. Objectives of the study; Statistics...
- Health and safety issues surge to the FM fore. // Buildings;Nov94, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p22
No abstract available.
- Wish lists. // Secretary;Feb94, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p4
Presents the results of a survey on purchase requests from employees by the International Facility Management Association. Details on employees' requests.