WATERPROOF INSTRUMENTATION PANELS IDEAL FOR HARSH CONDITIONS
- Cursor controller and keyboard including lighting. Schneider, Richard T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Dec2001, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the design of Arrowmouse stand-alone cursor controller and the KIA6000-BX miniature keyboard from CTI Electronics in Connecticut. Incorporation of lightning in the system; Compatibility of Arrowmouse with all computers; Specification of the keyboard.
- Industrial mouse. // Machine Design;04/16/98, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p130
Highlights the Industrial Mouse, an inductive joystick and control module from CTI Electronics Corporation. Features of the control module; Availability of the joystick in four handle configurations.
- Industrial-grade computer peripherals: more than just a NEMA enclosure. // Processing (08968659);Jan2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p38
The article offers brief information on the Minteq's LaCam laser profile measuring system and the Industrial Mouse from CTI Electronics Corp.
- What's new? M.A.R. // Country Living;Mar1993, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p64
Presents interesting new gadgets for the home. Potato Perfect quick potato baker from Mr. Coffee; Hand-held, battery-powered VCR Voice Programmer from Voice Powered Technology; Energy-efficient Melitta Deluxe Kettle; Aquis Hair Towel available at Bed, Bath & Beyond; AFX Air Cleaner from...
- Home technology. // Country Living;Mar1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p44
Features innovative household appliances. Water filters from Whirlpool; Satellite dish antenna from RCA; Handblender from Braun.
- How much do appliances cost to run? // Consumers' Research Magazine;Sep88, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p16
Excerpt from `Saving Energy and Money With Home Appliances' by American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy. Explains energy costs of common household appliances; Kilowatt-hours; Energy guide labels; Energy efficiency rating; American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy; Association of...
- What to do if your appliance breaks down. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jan1990, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p35
Describes how to use the Major Appliance Consumer Action Panel when having problems with a major appliance. Information MACAP needs; How to be ready for a broken appliance; Whom to call.
- Product showcase. // Discount Store News;3/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p49
Discusses several home products. Includes Eagle Glass Products' Fresh Flowers cutting board design; Voiss Imaginative Essentials' Lock Jaws specialty clip; Gemco Ware Inc.'s Tea in Twenty iced tea maker.
- Housewares. // Discount Store News;10/21/96, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p76
Presents the top performing houseware brands in the United States, according to the `Discount Store News' magazine's 1996 Power Brands. Retailers' best-performing brands; Discount store shoppers' top brands.