Messaging Company Links Future With Past
- Good Todo app. Wolstenholme, Daniel // Nursing Standard;1/22/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p33
The article reviews the mobile device application Good Todo, which is available for IOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android OS.
- Wireless e-mail: Must have or pie in the sky? McNamara, Paul // Network World;10/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p55
Focuses on the wireless electronic mail support for handheld computer devices and cellular phones. Market demand; Growth potential; Wireless and remote access offering of software vendors. INSET: Briefs..
- Does a wireless device for e-mail save money? Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p40
Comments on the cost efficiency of using wireless email device for executives. Reference to a research from the company Web site for Research in Motion; Advantages of wireless email; Specifications of the BlackBerries email receiving device.
- Middleman. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on Wireless Services Corp. which created advanced messaging solutions and built next-generation networks. Goals of the services offered by the company; Revenues that can be obtained from interoperability.
- Two-Way SMS To Permeate United States. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/13/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p51
Reports the infiltration of the two-way short messaging services (SMS) by telecommunications companies in the United States. Launch of America OnLine electronic mail and messaging systems in the market; Inclusion of mobile SMS in CDMA phones; Access to the SMS service through wireless phones by...
- It Slices! It Dices! It Doesn't Do Either Very Well! Roach, Mary // Inc.;2001 Inc. Technology 1, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p26
Presents an article on using electronic communication devices that provide the combined services of personal digital assistant, cellular telephone and electronic mail access. Sprint PCS TP-3000 from CNET.com; VisorPhone modules from Handspring; BlackBerry RIM 957.
- Wireless E-Mail Options Abound For Pagers, Wireless Phones. Smith, Brad // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p38
Introduces wireless electronic mail (e-mails) access in the United States. Importance of wireless e-mails; Presentation of the high-speed wireless packet-data radiomodem by Metricom; Features of the wireless Research in Motion devices; Price information; Provision of Internet access services to...
- Numerex sells messaging division to Wireless Services Corp. // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p14
Reports the disinvestment of the Data1Source messaging service of Numerex Corp. to Wireless Services Corp. (WSC) in September 2003. Reason for the move; Background on WSC.
- Wireless Services raises $8.5M. // RCR Wireless News;6/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p21
Reports on the funds raised by Wireless Services Corp., a spinoff from McCaw Cellular Communications Inc., in series B financing which the company will use to expand its operations. Information on the integral part of the growth of the company; Experience of the company as a wireless data...