In-Stat Market Snapshot
- The problem with success. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;02/09/98, Vol. 234 Issue 6, p80
Discusses why the telecommunications industry values failure with a big idea over low-key success when pondering the nature of achievement. Problems with success maintenance; Importance of taking risks and not caring about failure; Launch of the Universal ADSL work group; Compaq's agreement to...
- Telecom systems provider plans to transfer know-how, expand in region. Smyth, Robert // Budapest Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p16
Reports the expansion of the business operations of Radiant Rt, Hungarian systems integration services provider to Czech Republic and Yugoslavia. Installation of fixed and wireless systems; Reputation of the company in the telecommunication development of the region; Corporate focus on the...
- Entrieva gives voice to net mgmt. Marsan, Carolyn Duffy // Network World;10/14/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the business success of Entrieva in Reston, Virginia. Expansion of network management; Offer of interactive voice access; Support of multimodal communications.
- NOT SO SURE BETS. Bradner, Scott // Network World;9/3/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p30
Comments on the performance of telecommunications companies in the United States. Success of telecommunications companies in the market; Impact market forecasting on the performance of the companies; Role of marketing in the industry.
- Rumors of Small Cable's Demise Are Premature. Polka, Matt // Multichannel News;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p53
Focuses on the performance of independent cable businesses in the telecommunication industry in the United States. Membership rate of subscribers; Inquiry on the demise of independent cable; Significance of the annual National Cable Conference for Independent Cable Businesses on the industry;...
- Value judgements keep Nokia on target. Hall, Liz // Personnel Today;7/16/2002, p24
Reports the business success of the telecommunication company Nokia Corp. in Great Britain. History of the company; Recruitment strategy; Annual revenue.
- Playing the scale game. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;Jul2002, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p22
Presents a question and answer advisory on the business success of Singapore Telecom. Major achievements of the company; Creation of a global handset with a major vendor; Acquisition of several bandwidth carriers.
- Global preparation for 2010. // TVB Europe;Sep2003, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p68
Reports on the business success of satellite operator SociÃ©tÃ© EuropÃenne des Satellites Global in Luxembourg. Estimation of the annual revenue; Expansion of geographic business operation; Business plans of the firm. INSET: Broadband Europe by satellite?.
- maverickski. Holdsworth, Nick // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;08/08/2000, Vol. 364 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on the success of businessman Peter Gerwe in establishing a foundation in the television (TV) and radio networks in Russia. Creation of the country's first national TV network, the STS; Development Maxim, a frequency modulation radio station; Role of trademark integrity and solid...