- Cingular inks GAIT contracts. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p21
Reports on the order received by Schlumberger Sema and Sonera SmartTrust to provide a GAIT Over-The-Air solution for Cingular Wireless networks. Information on GAIT; Expectation of major carriers and vendors on their networks.
- Other News From The Business World. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p17
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of July 2001. Partnership agreement between Sonera SmartTrust and ACI Worldwide; Licensing agreement between Research In Motion Ltd. and 4thpass Inc.; Decision of Triton PCS Holdings Inc. to transfer its stock listing to the New York...
- Sonera, Gemplus to market SIM card. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p2
Reports on Sonera SmartTrust Ltd.'s agreement with Gemplus to market a Global System for Mobile communications Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card that will feature digital signature and Public Key encryption. Use of Sonera's secure digital signature and encryption technology; Target users of...
- Sonera SmartTrust and Gemplus launch secure wireless e-commerce solution. // Telecom Asia;Feb2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p42
Highlights a Public Key Infrastructure global system for mobile communication SIM card being offered by Sonera SmartTrust and Gemplus. Aim to enhance wireless electronic-commerce security for service providers and end users; Availability of the solution during the first half of 2000.
- Ericsson sells company stake. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p29
Reports on telecommunication firm L.M. Ericsson's sale of its shares in Across Wireless to Sonera SmartTrust Ltd.
- OracleMobile, Sonera partner for mobile transactions. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p53
Discloses the plans of OracleMobile and Sonera SmartTrust Ltd. to jointly offer a secure solution for mobile transaction on global system for mobile communication networks.
- Sonera Smarttrust, Ericsson team on e-commerce security solution. // RCR;10/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p37
Reports that a digital signature solution for secure wireless electronic commerce using Wireless Application protocol enabled-phones was introduced by Sonera SmartTrust and L.M. Ericsson at the Telecom '99 exhibit in Switzerland. Sonera's development of wireless security solutions based on...
- A software toolkit for developing telecommunications application components. Cox, Alasdair D. // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Oct96, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p62
Describes a prototype for a software environment that aids the construction of telecommunications management applications. Development environment; Management Information Base (MIB) browser; Navigation by Common Management Information Base (CMIS); Operation definer; Application component editor;...
- Get the message? Frank, Larry // Telephony;04/26/99, Vol. 236 Issue 17, p54
Reports on the advances in software which enable carriers to cost-effectively use their intelligent networks to elevate messaging. Advantages of intelligent network-based messaging; Capabilities of intelligent network.