Breen Takes Over At Motorola's Helm
- BREEN BOLTS MOTOROLA; ZAFIROVSKI TAKES HELM. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;7/29/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the resignation of Ed Breen as president and chief executive officer of Motorola Inc. Speculations created by Breen's resignation.
- Motorola needs to signal a changing of the guard. Crain, Rance; Blake, David; Reed, Robert; Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;8/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p10
Reports on the resignation of ED Breen as president and chief operating officer of Motorola Inc. Reason of the resignation; Career background; Contributions to the company.
- Motorola's Breen Takes Tyco Top Job. // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p2
Reports the resignation of Motorola Inc. chief operating officer Ed Breen to take over as executive officer of Tyco International in Pennsylvania.
- Man in the Middle. Beck, Kirsten; Workman, Will // CED;Sep2002 Supplement, Vol. 28, p12
Profiles Frank Matthew Drendel, the chief executive officer of CommScope Inc. in New York. Family background; Educational attainment; Career highlights.
- 2001 to be Motorola's first full year of losses. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p20
Reports on the consecutive business and financial losses of Motorola Inc. for 2001. Sources of Motorola's losses; Remarks from Robert Growney, president and chief operating officer of Motorola Inc.; Overview of General Packet Radio Service-based cellular telephones; Description of the company's...
- Motorola stock dive: Correction or fundamental shift? Cahill, Joseph B. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/02/96, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p4
Looks at the potential erosion of Motorola Incorporated's shares, according Carl Swenlin, a technical analyst. Warning of the head and shoulders pattern; Examination of Motorola's trading since 1976. INSET: Portrait of head and shoulders..
- Motorola, looking for partner, to unveil switching platform. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p16
Details the plan of Motorola Inc. to partner with someone for its wireless infrastructure unit. Companies that have expressed interest to partner with Motorola; Comments from Edward Breen, president and chief operating officer of Motorola, about the target partner of the company; Plans of...
- Motorola's Program of Work and Education. Drake, Linda // Techniques: Making Education & Career Connections;Oct98, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on Motorola's corporate commitment to support education, educational partnerships and life-long learning in Florida. Leadership in the continuous improvement of the learning environment; Partnership with companies to conduct the Preparing for Success program; Training program developed...
- Motorola posts first-quarter loss. McCarthy, Jack // InfoWorld;04/16/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p16
Reports on the first quarter operating losses of Motorola company for 2001. Reason for the losses; Revenue.