Palm, Texas Instruments Further Collaboration
- Dallas grocery chain to add calculators to carts. // Marketing News;9/2/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p43
The article reports that Tom Thumb grocery chains will add calculators to its 15,000 grocery carts in August 1991. The calculators, which are marketed by ADDvantage Media Group and patented by Texas Instruments, will be displayed alongside advertisements on the cart. The calculators are expected...
- Practicing for the CDMA endgame. // America's Network;7/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the alliance between Nokia Corp. and Texas Instruments Inc. to build EV-DV chip solutions to Qualcomm Inc. to win coveted CDMA chipset business in the U.S. Carrier plans of telecommunications companies; Goal of Nokia to become the world's first CDMA 2000 handset supplier that install...
- TI Gets Real. Eccles, Lisa // Electronic Design;10/15/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 21, p38
Reports the strategic alliance between the Texas Instruments Inc. and the Real Networks Inc.
- TI partners with AMD. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p6
Reports on the partnership formed by Texas Instruments Inc. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. to develop an architecture for Advanced Micro Devices' flash memory devices and Texas Instruments' digital signal processors-based Open Multimedia Application Platform.
- Westell lost Amati, gains alliance with TI. // Electronic News;11/24/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2195, p6
Announces the entry of Westell Technologies into a strategic alliance with Texas Instruments (TI) to develop high-speed digital data communication systems after it was edged out of its bid to purchase Amati Communications by TI. Terms of Westell's agreement with TI; Background on TI's bid for...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. // Campaign (UK);1/25/2002, Issue 3, p27
Focuses on the impact of international strategic alliances on field marketing in Europe. Reference to the international projects of Headcount Worldwide Field Marketing and FDS Field Marketing; Reasons behind the failure of Europe to expand in British marketing sector; Implication on the rise of...
- Technology At Heart Of Agency Coalition. HAMSTRA, MARK // SN: Supermarket News;7/25/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 30, p24
The article presents information on BeaconUnited, an alliance of eight independent sales and marketing agencies in the U.S.
- Partner selection in market-driven strategic alliances. Klein, Saul; Dev, Chekitan // South African Journal of Business Management;Sep97, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p97
Deals with selecting a strategic alliance partner. Overview of the strategic alliances within the context of symbiotic marketing; Classification of market-driven strategic alliance model; Partners appropriate for each classification of strategic marketing alliances.