Lucent Edges Of Competition
- Lucent gets Iraq deal. // RCR Wireless News;3/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p9
Reports on a contract won by Lucent Technologies Inc. to build a wide range of telecom infrastructure in Iraq in 2004. Value of the contract; Coverage of the deal.
- SAUDI ARABIA. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/24/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p31
Informs that United States-based Lucent Technologies has won two contracts from Saudi Telecommunications Co. Expansion of optical transmission and data networks.
- LUCENT TO PROVIDE KT WITH VOIP SOLUTION FOR BUSINESS SERVICES. // Telephone IP News;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on Lucent Technologies' contract to supply South Korea's largest communications service provider KT with a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution to deliver services to businesses. Lucent's VoIP solution will enable KT to offer innovative IP-based features that can...
- Infrastructure Awards. // RCR Wireless News;9/4/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p34
This article reports on several contracts in the wireless communication industry as of September 4, 2006. Alcatel received a contract from Netia SA to deploy a WiMAX end-to-end solution in Poland. Ericsson has been awarded a contract by China Mobile Communications Corp. to expand the carrier's...
- Making the right connections. White, Paula M. // Black Enterprise;Aug97, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p22
Deals with Southwestern Bell and Lucent Technologies contract with three telecommunication firms. Information about the three firm; Southwestern Bell territories; Contact information of Lucent.
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2006, p4
The article presents news briefs related to the telecommunication industry from around the world as of February 2006. Information on a deal signed by BT, Ciena, Huawei, Lucent and Siemens is included. Crown Castle Mobile Media has changed its name to Modeo. Golden Telecom has completed the...
- Briefly. // Telephony;7/9/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 2, p52
Presents updates related to telecommunication in the United States (U.S.) as of July 9, 2001. Infrastructure agreement signed by NextWave Telecom with Lucent Technologies; Impact of the rulings of the U.S. Supreme Court on bankruptcy-related cases on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
- Pipeline: Networking & Telecom. // InfoWorld;03/29/99, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p47
Presents news briefs from the network and telecommunication equipment industry. Agreement signed between Lucent Technologies and Epigram; Release of Ethernet-speed wireless local area network products from Lucent; Features of LANdecoder 3.0 software from Triticom company.
- Infrastructure Awards. // RCR Wireless News;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p26
Presents several mobile infrastructure contracts announced in May 2004. Alcatel and Shannxi Mobile in China; Lucent and E-Plus in Germany; Motorola and Guamcell Communications in Guam.