Keep LNP, Pooling Separate
- Sprint PCS leads pack in customer survey. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p70
Reports the results of the annual survey of mobile users of the Yankee Group in the United States. Rank of the service of Sprint PCS; Consistency displayed by Verizon; Tie between AT&T Wireless and U.S. Cellular for the third place.
- How Big Buckets Washed Over CPP. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the attitude of telecommunication customers in the United States (US). Preference of the Americans on phone services; Analogy of phone service to food served by American restaurants; Remarks from Herschel Shostek, president and chief executive of Herschel Shosteck Associates Ltd.;...
- So Much for Synergy. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;02/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p5
Discusses the mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunications sector in the United States in 1997. Details on the result of some mergers in the sector; Effect of mergers to customers.
- Seeing broadband from all angles. Cullen; Wilson, Tom // Multichannel News;12/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p191
Discusses how the cable and telecommunication industries can help educate consumers about new technologies, products and services in the United States. Changes and trends in the industry; Offering of the Pre-Western Show Workshop; Challenges facing industry players; Factors needed to get...
- E-liminate The Confusion. Lee, Rikki // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p4
Discusses how consumers are inform about wireless communication products. Facts on wireless communication products that sales personnel give to consumers; Example of electronic and business magazine articles; Overview of the brochure `Cell Phones: Facts, Fiction, Frequency-Helping Consumers...
- Carriers End Year With A Bang. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the rising number of wireless subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2000 in the United States (U.S.). Estimated number of subscribers of U.S. cellular companies; Information on the subscriber base status of integrated communications companies; Forecast on the financial performance of...
- Attention, Shoppers. Booth, Stephen A. // Adweek Western Edition;06/14/99, Vol. 49 Issue 24, SPECIAL REPORT: CABLE p28
Discusses how consumers will benefit from telecommunications industry mergers in the United States. Ratings of cable carriers; Lower product prices; Instant gratification in electronic commerce products; Examples of mergers.
- Survey: Customers want the bundle. Kuhl, Craig // Multichannel News;02/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p43
Presents survey results indicating United States consumers' preference for bundled telecommunications service providers. Description of the bundled services; Consolidation of billing statements; Consumers' search for single-source providers; Business sector's use of bundled services; Service...
- Cell phones high on hip quotient. Davis, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;07/24/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 31, pSR14
Highlights the evolution of cellular telephones into fashion accessories, mini-entertainment centers and sophisticated business tools in the United States. Increase in the number of wireless subscribers in the US; Division of cell phone users into four groups; Design of cell phones to handle...