Fairmount, Novelis Join Repricing Queue
- Fairmount TL Breaks, Rises on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p33
The article reports that the price of the term loan B for the acquisition of Fairmount Minerals by American Securities increased.
- Fairmount Minerals Revises $1.3B Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/26/2013, p3
The article reports on the downsizing of Fairmount Minerals' first lien term loan B-1 due March 15, 2017 to 250 million dollars from 325 million dollars while raising the six-year first lien term loan B-2 to 960 million dollars from 885 million dollars, as of August 2013.
- Banks Shon Two Buyout Loans. // Bank Loan Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on banks that begun marketing two buyout-related term loan Bs for Fairmount Minerals Ltd. and inVentiv Health Inc. It notes that a bank consortium begun shopping a $525 million term loan for inVentiv which consists of Citigroup Inc., Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Credit...
- Smile, Novelis Loans Rise on Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p2
The article reports that the term loans for Novelis and Smile Brands have increased on secondary trading.
- Novelis' $4B Refi Begets Bond/Loan Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p41
The article reports on the plan of Novelis to sell 2.5-billion U.S. dollar in new senior notes, and a 1.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, JPMorgan, RBS and UBS.
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug97, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p172
Profiles Fairmount Minerals company of Chardon, Ohio. Background information on the company; Who it is managed by; Products and services offered by Fairmount Minerals.
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug98, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p128
Presents information on the Fairmount Minerals company. Number of facilities operated by the company; Products and services offered by the company; Reference to the research being conducted by the company for shell sands, low dust abrasives and numerous other specialty products for the metal...
- Fairmount Minerals. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug95, Vol. 123 Issue 8, p148
Profiles Fairmount Minerals. History; Officers; Capabilities; Domestic facilities; Sales/customer service.
- Fairmount Minerals Wins National Association of Manufacturers Sandy Trowbridge Award. // Modern Casting;Nov2007, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p17
The article announces that Fairmount Minerals was awarded the Sandy Trowbridge Award for Excellence in Community Service by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM).