MEMC Prices Upsized $550M HY Offer
- MEMC poly plant in full production. McLellan, Andrew // Electronic News (10616624);2/26/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2105, p4
Reports that MEMC Electronic Materials Co. Inc. has not experienced loss of capacity at its polycrystalline manufacturing plant in Pasadena, California as a result of the fire in January 1996. Cause of the fire; Concern of original equipment manufacturers about polysilicon shortage.
- Yen pressures MEMC. Fasca, Chad // Electronic News;06/22/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2224, p30
Reports that MEMC Electronic Materials Co. Inc. is expecting to report a net loss for the second quarter of 1998 significantly lower than the one reported for the first quarter of 1998. Company's suffering from currency pressure due to the weak yen; Decline of share price and stock value.
- MEMC 3Q worsens. // Electronic News;09/21/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2237, p10
Reports on MEMC Electronic Materials' net loss for the third quarter of 1998. Causes of the net loss; Net sales expected by MEMC for the third quarter.
- MEMC Electronic Materials. Taninecz, George // Industry Week/IW;10/16/95, Vol. 244 Issue 19, p35
Features MEMC Electronic Materials Co. Inc. in St. Peters, Missouri, one of the winners of the America's Best Plants Award for 1995. Development of a three-year outlook defining service and product parameters; Total net revenue of the plant; Service specialization of the plant.
- Learning the ropes. Bellune, Jerry // South Carolina Business;1993, Vol. 13, p110
Features the Limestone Adventure Program (LAP), an adventure training program. Reorganization at MEMC Electronic Materials Company Inc.; Payoff from the adventure trainings; Reduction of management layers at MEMC; Increased productivity; Development of the LAP; Emphasis on the advantages of...
- Upgrade, mixed voice-data-fax is global answer. // Communications News;May94, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p63
Reports on how MEMC Electronic Materials, a semiconductor maker, used network re-engineering to produce the efficiency desired.
- Spartanburg's MEMC to receive first Governor's Quality Award. McLaurin, Preston // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr95, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the presentation of the South Carolina Governor's Quality Award to Spartanburg-based MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. on April 19, 1995 in Columbia. Selection of Preferred Billing and Management Services as Achiever Awardee; Speakers during event; Registration fee; Contact information.
- MEMC registers for IPO. // Electronic News;5/22/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2066, p9
Reports on an initial public offering (IPO) of MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. Background information; Underwriters.
- TI, MEMC plan wafer joint venture. // Electronic News;5/22/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2066, p52
Reports on a planned joint venture of Texas Instruments and MEMC Electronic Materials. Manufacture of silicon wafers; Features of agreement; Capacity; Employees; Expectations.