Roadshow Kicks Off for Huntington Junk Deal
- Huntington, JMC Price HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p29
The article discusses the junk bond issues completed by Huntington Ingalls Industries and JMC Steel Group which brought the high yield volume to more than nine billion dollars.
- HII Doubles Dividend, Stock Repurchase Program. // Defense Daily;10/31/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 22, p2
The article reports on the increase in the quarterly dividend and share repurchase program of shipbuilding company Huntington Ingalls Industries in October 2013.
- Huntington Ingalls Advances Plans To Pursue Energy Construction Work At Avondale. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/5/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that a new office will be opened by shipbuilding company Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. in Houston, Texas. The company plans to shut down its Avondale shipyard later this year. It is now building the amphibious transport dock ship the LPD-25, along with portions of units...
- Huntington Ingalls Completes Builder's Sea Trials On Fourth NSC. // Defense Daily;7/21/2014, p2
The article reports on Huntington Ingalls Industries' completion of three-day sea trials for the fourth National Security Cutter military vessels.
- Huntington Ingalls Doubles Dividend, Stock Repurchase Authority. // Defense Daily;10/31/2014, p7
The article reports on the announcement by American shipbuilding company Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) on October 30, 2014 of the approval by its board of directors of a 100 percent increase in its quarterly dividend payable on December 12, 2014.
- Warner Sub Completes Sea Trials. Fabey, Michael // Aerospace Daily & Defense Report;5/28/2015, Vol. 252 Issue 41, p4
The article reports that Virginia-class submarine SSN 785 John Warner completed its initial sea trials successfully, as reported by ship builders Huntington Ingalls Industries.
- A Builder of Big Ships Finds Big Rewards in Employee Wellness. Smith, Sandy // EHS Today Exclusive Insight;9/16/2015, p1
The article reports on the services by the healthcare centers at military shipbuilder Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) such as physical therapy facilities and X-ray services.
- Huntington Ingalls Authenticates Keel For Fifth NSC. // Defense Daily;5/16/2013, Vol. 258 Issue 35, p13
The article reports on the nearly half completion of the National Security Cutter James WMSL 754 ship by Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. (HII) at its Ingalls division in Pascagoula, Mississippi.
- Huntington Ingalls Upsizes HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p24
They article examines the decision of Huntington Ingalls Industries to upsize its two-part bond deal.