Lloyds Issues Project Finance CLO
- Lloyd TSB and Bank of Scotland move to help small businesses. Morris, Helen // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);12/12/2008, p10
The article reports on the separate support plans launched by Lloyds TSB and Bank of Scotland to help small businesses through the economic downturn in Great Britain. Lloyds TSB plans to pass on any further reduction in base rates in 2008 and 2009 in full to small businesses and will provide...
- Barclays tops FCA complaints data. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/15/2013, p12
The article reports on the data of complaints received by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in Great Britain. Findings reveal the banks with most complaints between July and December 2012 including Barclays PLC, Lloyds TSB Bank PLC, and Bank of Scotland PLC with 414,302, 349,386, and 338,912...
- FSA fines Lloyds Â£4.3m for delayed PPI redress. Holt, Natalie // Fundweb;2/19/2013, p7
The article focuses on the fine imposed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Great Britain on Lloyds Banking Group. It informs that Lloyds' subsidiaries Bank of Scotland PLC, Lloyds TSB Scotland PLC, and Lloyds TSB Bank PLC have been fined 4.3 million pounds by the FSA for delaying...
- Barclays receives most investment complaints. Holt, Natalie // Fundweb;9/27/2012, p13
The article reports that Barclays Bank PLC has received the most investment complaints in the first half of 2012, according to a report published by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain. Barclays received 2,730 investment complaints in the six months to the end of June....
- STOCK OPTIONS. // Director;Mar2010, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p9
The article features the Lloyds TSB banking group of Great Britain.
- Martin Wheatley: Banks' complaints handling is 'outrageous' and 'unacceptable'. Dale, Samuel // Fundweb;9/10/2013, p7
The article focuses on the efforts taken by Martin Wheatley, chief executive officer (CEO) of Great Britain's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in investigating the measures used by them for handling consumer complaints. According to the data released by Great Britain's Financial Ombudsman...
- A CONSUMERS' VIEW. Bourke, Lorna // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p32
Reports fines will not stop misselling of investment products in Great Britain. Fine imposed on Lloyds TSB; Goals of branch financial advisers.
- Lloyds TSB opts to retrain surplus staff. Garfoot, Annie // IT Training;Dec2001/Jan2002, p22
Focuses on the solution of the skills crisis of the financial services organizations Lloyds TSB in Great Britain. Development of online capabilities; Expansion of the web site presence; Utilization of the legacy systems. INSETS: Project overview.;Profile..
- UK finance brands slug it out for top position despite fall in reach. Addison, Dominick // Marketing (00253650);11/23/2000, p18
Reports on the leadership of LloydsTSB.com in the MMXI Business/Finance category of web sites in Great Britain as of September 2000. Implication of the lack of big global brands on people's management of their finances online.