Banks Prep $420M Dividend TL for Airvana
- Banks Revise Airvana Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p13
The article reports on the move by the banks Jefferies and Macquarie Capital to increase a term loan for telecommunication applications firm Airvana Networks Solutions to 360 million U.S. dollars while also raising the coupon to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 900 basis points (bps).
- Banks Shop Airvana, Global Brass TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p30
The article reports that banks have started marketing two term loans totaling 660 million U.S. dollars for Airvana Network Solutions and Global Brass & Copper.
- Airvana, HHI Come Back for Dividend Seconds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on the decision of Airvana Network Solutions and HHI Holdings to obtain more term debt to fund dividend payment. Reactions of investors on the Airvana term loan are presented along with information on the 420 million dollar term loan that Societe Generale and Macquarie...
- Airvana, HHI Come Back for Dividend Seconds. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;3/14/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the return of HHI Holdings and Airvana Network Solutions in March 2011 to the U.S. market, aiming to get more term debt to finance a new dividend payment. A New England-based investor says that they looked at the Airvana and told the company not to go with the dividend. It...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- A Nudge Here, A Shove There, And So Goes The Pushback. Clouse, Carol J. // Bank Loan Report;5/7/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Gabrielle Stein on the deal from GateHouse Media and another on the White Birch Paper Co. that saw pushback from investors on its 7-year term loan.
- Banks Spice Up Clopay Ames True Temper TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the move by the banks Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan to increase the coupon on a term loan used by Griffon Corp. to acquire Ames True Temper to London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 600 basis points (bps).
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.
- Asurion's $3B TL Rises on the Break. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers information on the term loan deal issued by Asurion.