Perry Ellis Sells HY Bonds and Stock
- Issuers Tap Stocks to Pay Down HY Debt. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;3/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on issues concerning finance among high yield companies in the U.S. It reports that high yield companies have focused on equity markets to finance junk bonds and leveraged loans for mergers and acquisitions (M&A). It notes that Miami-based clothing company Perry Ellis...
- Shift to Brands Paying Dividends for Perry Ellis. Cunningham, Thomas // DNR: Daily News Record;11/24/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the increase in the 2003 third-quarter operating profit of Miami, Florida-based apparel firm Perry Ellis International. Comparison between the diluted share with the share in the year-earlier period; Decline in the royalty revenues of Perry Ellis; Brand strategy of the firm.
- Salant Shares Slip After Takeout News. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the amount of cash and stocks offered by clothes designer Perry Ellis International Inc. for Salant Corp. in 2003. Shares that Perry Ellis will issue for the acquisition deal; Status of Perry Ellis stocks; Increase in the stocks of Salant.
- Retail Stocks Rise 0.8%. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/18/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 37, p18
The article reports that the broader market was outpaced by gains in apparel and retail stocks, on one of the days in February 2010. It is stated that upward adjustments in fourth-quarter earnings expectations from Perry Ellis International Inc. and Phillips-Van Heusen Corp. encouraged fashion...
- Retail Stocks Slide, Ending String Of Gains. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/10/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 121, p8
The article reports on the performance of retail trade stocks for the week ending November 9, 2008 in the U.S. Standard & Poor's Retail Index fall by 8.52 points as well as major indices due to intense job dismissal. The stocks of Perry Ellis International Inc. declined by 18.3 percent, closing...
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/6/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 119, p12
Presents a chart of the stock performance of various fashion retailers as of June 6, 2005, including Gap and Perry Ellis.
- Retail Stocks Maintain Climb. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/3/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 23, p14
The article offers news brief related to stocks of textile related companies. The S&P Retail Index advanced 8.15 points to 413.21 as the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased by 208.44 points. Mark Parker's, president of Nike Inc., pay package expanded by 84.4 percent. Perry Ellis International...
- Perry Ellis Posts $2.4M Loss In 2nd Qtr. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/17/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 36, p2
The author reports that apparel manufacturer and distributor Perry Ellis International (PEI) posted a loss in the second quarter of 2012. Reportedly, the company missed analysts' estimates for the quarter, resulting in a reduction in its annual profit guidance and a drop in stock value. An...
- Perry Ellis Posts Drop In Net, Cuts Forecast. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 104, p13
The article reports that the shares of Perry Ellis International Inc. fell more than 30 percent after the company revealed lower third-quarter earnings. Earnings for the third quarter ended October 31, 2009, are now expected to be 30-33 cents a diluted share, below the 55 cents in 2007's quarter...