- NTELOS Seeks $475M Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;10/15/2012, p16
The article reports on a 475 million U.S. dollars in senior secured term loan due 2019 secured by NTELOS to repay existing debt and for general corporate purposes.
- nTelos Seeks to Refinance $751M TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
This article focuses on the plan of communications provider nTelos to refinance 751 million U.S. dollars in term loan debt via bookrunners HPMorgan and UBS.
- JPMorgan Shops $125M TL for NTELOS. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p25
The article announces that JPMorgan is marketing a 125 million U.S. dollars term loan for the telecommunications company NTELOS.
- Banks Shop NTELOS, Wynnewood TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p16
The article reports on the 670 million U.S. dollar credit facility for NTELOS and the 150 million U.S. dollar term loan for Wynnewood Refining Co. The NTELOS facility, handled by JPMorgan, consists of a 635 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 35 million U.S. dollar revolver. Wynewood,...
- Final Price Set on NEP/NCP Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p27
The article reports that final terms were lowered from the original price talk for a repricing and a 155 million U.S. dollars add-on for NEP/NCP Holdings' 525 million U.S. dollars 6-year first-lien term loan B.
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- Banks Revise RedPrairie, Aquilex Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
This article reveals that banks have revised pricing on the term loans for RedPrairie and Aquilex.
- Price Talk on CBS Deal Nears 6%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p18
The article reports that price talk on CBS Corporation's 400 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2024 is 5.75% and price talk on its 400 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2022 is 5.375% as it plans to enter into an 800 million U.S. dollars term loan for its outdoor advertising business.
- Pricing Set on $1.82B R&R Term Loan. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p31
This article reports on the establishment of a price talk by a bank group arranging a seven-year term loan for Dayton, Ohio-based Reynolds & Reynolds.