- New name. // Drug Topics;7/22/96, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p21
Announces the change in the name of Nale Laboratories PLC which is now known as Warner Chilcott Laboratories PLC.
- Warner Chilcott Prices Add-On Bonds Above Par. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
This article reports on the issuance of add-on bonds by Irish pharmaceutical company Warner Chilcott in an offering to help fund an acquisition.
- Warner Chilcott Plans to Offer $600M in Loans. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p12
The article reports on the plan of specialty pharmaceutical company Warner Chilcott to issue two new, 300 million U.S. dollar term loans to help fund a special dividend to shareholders.
- Lo Loestrin FE contraceptive. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Dec2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, pA18
The article reports on the approval of Lo Loestrin Fe, norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol tables to prevent pregnancy in women, from Warner Chilcott PLC.
- Warner Chilcott Makes $500M Add-On Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p33
The article reports on an add-on junk bond of 500 million U.S. dollars issued by Ardee, Ireland-based pharmaceutical firm Warner Chilcott.
- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Warner Chilcott Ltd. SWOT Analysis;Jun2011, p1
The article reports on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis of pharmaceutical company Warner Chilcott Public Ltd. Co. (WC). WC products are focused on medications for gastroenterology, women's healthcare, and dermatology, with core products such as Actonel and...
- Warner Chilcott's P&G Buy Was a Balm for PE. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/29/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p23
The article announces the Warner Chilcott Ltd. acquisition of Procter & Gamble Co. global pharmaceuticals business was recognized as Private-Equity Deal of the Year from "Investment Dealers' Digest."
- Nale acquires Warner-Lambert unit. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p8
Reports on Nale Laboratories' acquisition of Warner Chilcott Laboratories.
- Nale completes deal. // Chemical Week;4/10/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 14, p40
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of Ireland-based generic pharmaceutical firm Nale Laboratories of Warner Chilcott in Morris Plains, New Jersey.