SandRidge Sells $900M in Upsized HY Drive By
- SandRidge Offering $700M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on SandRidge Energy's issuance of 700 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to fund a tender offer.
- Three More Companies Hit HY Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the plans of Range Resources, SandRidge Energy and Calpine to issue high yield bonds in March 2009. According to documents filed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Range Resources intends to price 300 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2019....
- Oil and Gas Cos. Tap HY Market for $665M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p24
The article reports on oil and gas firms entering the high yield market in May 2009. Linn Energy is set to price 200 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes due 2017, while Gibson Energy intends to provide 545 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2014. Calpine plans to issue...
- SandRidge exec named to lead BP Lower 48 onshore operations. // Energy Daily;8/21/2014, Issue 161, p1
The article announces the appointment of David Lawler as the chief executive officer of SandRidge Energy Inc.
- SandRidge Energy To Acquire Arena Resources. // Energy Daily;4/6/2010, Issue 63, p4
The article announces plans by SandRidge Energy Inc. to purchase Arena Resources Inc. for 6.2 billion.
- MOST RECENT CLOSED U.S. LEVERAGED LOANS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/2/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 14, p8
A chart is presented depicting the closed U.S. leveraged loans from March 23 to March 29, 2012 including SandRidge Energy Inc., Millennium Laboratories Inc. and San Francisco Forty Niners Ltd.
- Fieldwood Energy Pays $750M for SandRidge's Gulf Coast Unit. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/13/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on a deal under which private equity (PE)-backed Fieldwood Energy LLC acquired the Gulf of Mexico and Gulf Coast business unit of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma-based oil company SandRidge Energy Inc. for 750 million U.S. dollars.
- Fieldwood Energy Proposes $625M in Add-Ons. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/17/2014, p4
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based portfolio company Fieldwood Energy LLC has proposed lien add-on loans worth $625 million to finance its acquisition of the Gulf Coast business of oil and natural gas exploration firm SandRidge Energy Inc. in February 2014.
- The Morning Brief: TPG-Axon Scores One Over Sandridge Energy; Gardner Denver Buyout Spells Windfall for Valueact. Taub, Stephen // AR Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p15
The author discusses developments in the hedge fund market as of March 2013 including a court ruling that Sandridge Energy cannot impede hedge fund TPG-Axon's attempt to replace its board of directors, activist hedge fund Starboard Value's settlement with Wausau Paper, and the impact of buyout...