Ticonderoga Launches Fixed Income Group
- Banks Prep $420M Dividend TL for Airvana. // Leveraged Finance News;3/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p2
The article offers news briefs related to securities market in the U.S. SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale and Macquarie Capital prepares 420 million dollars syndicated loan for telecommunications equipment manufacturer Airvana Network Solutions. Valeant Pharmaceuticals International issued 1.5...
- Ticonderoga Unveils Debt Market Effort. Burton, Paul // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on the plan of Ticonderoga Securities LLC to enter into the debt capital market in the U.S. It mentions that Ticonderoga Securities considers its expansion in the debt capital market as a vessel to extend its sources of fee income. The author adds that Ticonderoga's fixed...
- Ticonderoga Unveils Debt Market Effort. Burton, Paul // Leveraged Finance News;3/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the effort of the banking firm Ticonderoga Securities LLC in expanding to debt capital market. It notes that the move is done to expand the company's sources for fixed income. It mentions the plan of Ticonderoga to buy the research firm Soleil Securities. It also discusses...
- CSFB restructures debt groups. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;5/5/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the appointment of private placement industry icon, Joe Donovan at Credit Suisse First Boston to act as an ambassador between the fixed-income and investment banking unit. Role in marketing both secured and unsecured financing to the firm's client base; Interaction with investment...
- Fixed-Income Ops Turn to Vendors for Automation. // Securities Industry News;4/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p12
Reports the impact of Fixed-Income Trading Systems for traders and managers of fixed-income desks in the U.S. Component of the fixed-income market; Usability of the fixed-income trading system; Development for inhouse systems.
- Prudential Adds Portfolio Manager for Europe. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/7/2014, p31
The article announces that Arvinder Chowdhary has joined fixed income manager Prudential Fixed Income as a portfolio manager and principal.
- Somerville Hunts for Bond Manager. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;12/12/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p2
The article reports on the search of Somerville Retirement Board for a fixed-income manager in December 2005. It presents information on the investment that will be overseen by the selected manager. It also mentions that Tony Ferrelli, the board's accountant, confirmed their move to search for...
- Pru Fixed Income Research VP. // American Banker;10/16/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 199, p7
Prudential Investment Management's fixed-income asset management unit Prudential Fixed Income has named Karen S. Klapper as vice president in its credit research unit. Ms. Klapper is to have senior credit oversight responsibility for bank loan investments, primarily in the media, health-care,...
- Fund Managers Gain Confidence in European Equities, Finds Survey. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p134
Investors are quickly regaining confidence in European equities while allocating less to fixed income, according to a Bank of America Merrill Lynch fund manager survey.