- Comstock Completes Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p29
The article offers information on an upsized drive-by junk bond deal worth 300 million U.S. dollars issued by Comstock Resources.
- Four Cos. to Offer $1.35B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p2
The article reveals the plans of four companies to offer high yield bonds amounting to 1.35 billion U.S. dollars in October 2009. Two tranches of senior notes to mature 2016 and 2019 amounting to 500 million U.S. dollars will be offered Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based chemical and plastics...
- Comstock Ups Bond Offer to Price $300M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p6
The article deals with the high yield bond offering of 300 million U.S. dollars by Comstock Resources, bringing the weekly total to greater than 1 billion U.S. dollars, in October 2009. Comstock, with headquarters in Frisco, Texas, is involved in oil and natural gas exploration and production....
- Energy Driven. Corwin, Judy // Baylor Business Review;Fall1999, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p2
Describes how Jay Allison, head of Comstock Resources, developed his career and his company. Professional background; Strategy in the evolving field of energy; Information on the energy industry and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. INSET: The Baylor Heritage of The Allisons...
- Comstock Offers $250M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/4/2012, p14
The article reports on a 250-million-U.S.-dollar bond offering of Comstock Resources in 2012.
- Comstock Eases Oil Deal Through Market. Hahn, Tamara // Private Placement Letter;05/03/99, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the Rule 144A offering in senior notes and a private placement of preferred stock, by Comstock Resources Inc. Significance of the offering; Background on Comstock Resources.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.