- Five III. CUs Join FSCC Network. // Credit Union Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p15
Reports on Illinois credit unions' signing of contracts with the Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. (FSCC) to join the shared brand network. Total credit union members of the FSCC in the United States; Average daily transactions of member credit unions of the FSCC.
- Eight Hawaii CUs Sign Up For Branch Network. // Credit Union Journal;9/29/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p42
Reports on the participation of several credit unions in the Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. in Hawaii.
- How CUs Can Turn Burden Of Compliance Into Opportunity. // Credit Union Journal;4/12/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p22
The article offers the insights of economist Mike Moebs on overdraft income for credit unions (CUs), in which he believes that the deadline of Regulation E for consumers between July 1 to August 15, 2010 to opt-in to overdraft protection services could be a huge marketing opportunity for CUs.
- Time To 'Raise Those Bloody Rates' // Credit Union Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p16
The article reports on the suggestion of Mike Moebs, economist and chief executive officer (CEO) of Moebs Services for the credit unions to increase the automobile loans as a result of the downgrade to the U.S. Treasuries.
- THE CREDIT UNION JOURNAL Daily. // Credit Union Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p15
Presents news items related to credit unions in the U.S. Promotion of shared branching services by Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc. and the Defense Credit Union Council; Credit union bills in Oregon; Lobbying for credit union regulations in Michigan.
- NOW IN THE MARKET. // Credit Union Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p16
The article offers news briefs related to credit unions and business, including a software launched by CUBUS Solutions Inc. for credit union's core banking system, the 100th anniversary of builder PWCampbell, and a new brand identity unveiled by Financial Service Centers Cooperative Inc.
- The Other Currency To Invest In During 2012. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;8/29/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p27
The article focuses on the social currency concept proposed by president Sarah Canepa Bang of Financial Service Centers Cooperative (FSCC) Inc. for credit unions (CU) members.
- Corporates' Losing Wager Made Worse By Lack of Effective Hedging Strategies. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p22
The article offers information on the analysis of chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Moebs of Moebs Services on the failure of corporate credit unions in hedging their investments.
- ON DEADLINE. // Credit Union Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p18
Presents credit union-related news items in the United States, as of September 2, 2002. Credit Union National Association's reorganization of its fee-based product and service departments; Brad L. Miller's appointment as chief executive officer of the Treasure State Corporate Credit Union;...