- Stations' Story Meetings Offer 'Public Option'. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;11/30/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 44, p13
The article reports on the initiative of television station WITI to launch a Web program called "Community Eye" in the U.S. It indicates that the program is an editorial meeting which provides opportunity to the public in sharing their ideas and comments towards an issue through live blogging....
- Lopez, Ortiz Look to Get in the Ring. Weprin, Alex; Malone, Michael; Atkinson, Claire // Broadcasting & Cable;7/6/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 26, p6
Several blogs related to television broadcasting and celebrities in the U.S. are presented including the plan of Victor Ortiz and Mario Lopez to get in the ring, the alleged bogus KLMT website, and the plan of CBS to join television everywhere.
- Mediocre television crosses borders. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;10/3/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 3, p4
A blog from Brian Lowry is presented, which discusses the condition of the media and television in the U.S.
- Best of the Blogs. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/3/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 30, p8
Several blogs including the original series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," the comings and goings of the people working in the television (TV) business in the U.S., and the presence of politician Sarah Palin during "The Joy Behar Show" are discussed.
- Internet Killed the Video Star? Weinkopf, Chris // American Enterprise;Jun2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p48
Focuses on the impact of bloggers on the career of Eason Jordan who resigned as executive of U.S. cable television network CNN. Decline in the primetime ratings of the network after his resignation; Alleged reasons behind his resignation; Anti-American actions taken by Johnson.
- Why you won't catch Media Guy in a poncho. Dumenco, Simon; Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;9/19/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 38, p44
Offers observation on several media launches in the U.S. as of September 2005. Criticisms against the first few episodes of Martha Stewart's new daytime cooling/crafting/gardening television program; Aim of the PublicEye blog that was launched by CBS network; Target audience of the multimedia...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Bit Rate: ZillionTV Files for Bankruptcy," in the March 3, 2011 issue, "TV Crush: Do the Oscars Even Matter," in the March 1, 2011 issue.
- Antennas revisited: A look at developing trends. Markley, Don // World Broadcast Engineering;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
Reports the use of panel antennas for television broadcasting in the United States. Installation of panel antennas at 150 kilowatts power; Application of panel antennas in multiple station standby systems; Reduction of the pattern distortion effects.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p23
Informs about rankings of top basic cable programs in United States from July 24-30, 1995 and pay cable programs from July 24-30, 1995. `Kindergarten Cop,' movie; `The Terminator,' movie; `O.J. Simpson Trial Coverage'; More.