TV Land Picks Up 'Hot in Cleveland' for a Third Season
- Hot for Syndication. // Multichannel News;1/23/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that CBS Television Distribution has acquired television program "Hot in Cleveland" from TV Land television network with plans to take the cable original out to syndication in either 2013 or 2014. According to Scott Koondel, president of distribution for CBS, it is a popular...
- 'Cleveland' rocks, but star seeks to branch out. // Daily Variety;8/22/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 37, p15
The article features the "Hot in Cleveland" star Valerie Bertinelli, who introduces a multicamera situation comedy (sitcom) which turns as the signature original series of TV Land.
- White 'Hot': TV Land sitcom sets net record. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;6/18/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that TV Land's television program "Hot in Cleveland" marked a record of most-watched telecast with 4.8 million viewers on June 16, 2010.
- TV Land hot for Shepherd. // Daily Variety;1/23/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that TV Land is creating "Hot in Cleveland" which is starred by actress Sherri Shepherd.
- TV Land Orders Scripted Duo. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p32
A preview of the two new comedy series being launched by TV Land including "Hot in Cleveland" and "Retired at 35," is offered.
- catching up with Baio. // Ability;Aug/Sep2013, p44
An interview with actor Scott Baio is presented. When asked about his television show "See Dad Run," Baio says that the show was every Sunday evening and it was the first original scripted sitcom of Nick at Nite. Baio states that drug problem is the most common issued in child actors. He...
- TV Land joins ranks of big broadcast at upfront thanks to 'Hot' sitcoms. HAMPP, ANDREW // Advertising Age;5/16/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 20, p22
The article focuses on the cable television network TV Land, owned by the mass media industry firm Viacom. The network's financing of the production of television comedies to supplement its customary programming of television series reruns is examined. The strong ratings for the programs "Hot in...
- So, This Dentist and His Family Get in an RV ... Zahed, Ramin // Animation;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
The article offers information on the creation of a family situation comedy television series titled "Glenn Martin DDS," which would premiere on Nick at Nite in the U.S. It states that the show will feature a family living on the road in a mobile dental office and had a dog. It notes that the...
- 'Chris' Finds Love With Nick at Nite. Albiniak, Paige; Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;3/3/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p3
The article reports that the television network Nick at Nite has acquired the situation comedy "Everybody Hates Chris" for a fall 2009 premiere in the U.S. Estimates value the deal at $450,000 an episode, including two minutes of national barter for the first three years of the deal. The...