Cox Names Greatrex Chief Marketer
- DELIVERING WHAT CUSTOMERS WANT. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p24
The article focuses on the strategy of Cox Communications Inc. in addressing the needs of their customers in the U.S. It highlights the important role played by the company's chief marketing officer Mark Greatrex in studying the needs of the customers to provide new and improved products to...
- Best to FTTH Vendors: Don't Bother Calling. // Multichannel News;10/16/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p76
Presents an interview with Cox Communication Inc. executive vice president of engineering Alex Best regarding the impact of a fiber-to-the-home (FFTH) concept on cable industry in the United States. Advantage of the hybrid-fiber coax by cable operators over FFTH; Suitability of Bell companies...
- A Street Fighter for Local Cable Ad Sales. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/4/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 31, p26
Profiles Billy Farina, vice president of sales in U.S.-based Cox Communications Inc. Family background of Farina; Academic achievements of Farina; Career profile of Farina.
- He loves challenges. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/16/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 38, p48
Profiles Dallas Clement, senior vice president of Strategy and Development, Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. Career background; Personal background; Educational background.
- Dallas Clement. May, Rebecca // Electronic Media;06/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p6
Features Dallas Clement, senior vice president of strategy and development for United States-based cable operator Cox Communications. Background; Outlook on the future of Cox.
- Bowick: 750 MHz Enough If Bandwidth Used Wisely. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;6/4/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p107
Reports the utilization of spectrum and bandwidth by vice president of engineering Chris Bowick of Cox Communications Inc. in the United States. Methods use to employ the bandwidth; Consideration on the use of 750 mega hertz of current in the telecommunication industry; Improvement of cable...
- People. // Multichannel News;6/14/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p13
The article announces the appointment of several telecommunication executives in the U.S. including Joe Felbab as marketing vice president for Cable One Inc., Allen Roberts as operations vice president for Cox Communications Inc., and Gary Rosenson as senior vice president for Playboy...
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;12/17/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 48, p6
The article presents quotes from Mark Greatrex, chief marketing officer of Cox Communications Inc., regarding the company's comprehensive agreement with Walt Disney Co. and Nick Grad, executive vice president of FX, concerning the channel's plan to broadcast the drama "Tyrant."
- Enhancing the Hispanic Bundle Options. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;5/16/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p10
Focuses on the initiatives of cable TV operators to provide service to Spanish-speaking communities across the U.S. Services provided by Cox Communications Inc. to the Latino community; Efforts of Time Warner Cable New York City to improve its service to Latino communities; Views of executives...