TCM Puts on the Ritz With Second Classic Film Fest
- UCLA Professor Chon A. Noriega to Co-Host "Latino Images In Film" on Turner Classic Movies. // La Prensa San Diego;5/8/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p5
The article offers information on the film festival "Race and Hollywood: Latino Images in Film" to be aired on cable network Turner Classic Movies. Professor Chon A. Noriega from the University of California Los Angeles will host the event. Viewers can see historical record for how Hollywood has...
- TCM'S "THE PROJECTED IMAGE" PUTS SPOTLIGHT ON DISABILITIES IN FILM. Ito, Robert // New Mobility;Nov2012, Vol. 23 Issue 230, p48
The article offers information on The Projected Image film festival on Turner Classic Movies (TCM) which highlights the role of disabled actors in movies.
- TCM's Classic Film Festival. // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/2013, Issue 15, p24
The article discusses the TCM Classic Film Festival conducted by the Turner Classic Movies held in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California from April 25-28, 2013 which was attended by various people including actress Jane Fonda, actress Katharine Hepburn and director Mel Brooks.
- TCM fest tunes up oldies. Sullivan, Michael // Daily Variety;4/25/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 15, p8
The article offers information on the second annual Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Classic Film Festival in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
- CLASSIC MOMENTS. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;4/12/2010, Vol. 418 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the inaugural Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Classic Film Festival to be held in Hollywood, California on April 22-25, 2010. Tickets to the festival cost 500 dollars, and TCM executives are expecting 2,000 people to attend. Over 50 films will be screened at the event and...
- TCM Gets Into Architecture. Lewis, Christian // Multichannel News;9/25/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p36
The article reports on the promotion of Turner Classic Movies' (TCM) "Architectural in Film" festival which showcases 19 classic films to be featured every Wednesday in October 2006, in partnership with the periodical "Architectural Digest." Such event will also be featured on the special...
- A Spotlight on Families in Film. // Hollywood Reporter;4/18/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 14, p52
The article discusses the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Classic Film Festival to be held in various venues in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California from April 10 to 13, 2014, which will feature classic films including the 1949 "The Great Gatsby," the 1955 "Oklahoma!," and the 1975 "Grey Gardens."
- Verizon Takes Role At TCM Film Festival. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;3/26/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 13, p4
The article offers information that Verizon has signed the sponsorship for the Classic Film Festival of Turner Classic Movies in Los Angeles, California on April 12-15, 2012.
- TCM cruises with fans. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/2/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 20, p2
The article reports on the move of Turner Classic Movies (TCM) to expand its themed cruise business with its maiden voyage set for December 8-12 on the Celebrity Millennium cruise lines traveling from Miami to Key West and Cozumel after the success of the second annual TCM Classic Film Festival.