Comcast Pitches EspaÃ±ol Everywhere
- Comcast pumps its streaming service. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;10/26/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the launching of Xfinity TV series' free online portion by Comcast for its 23.2 million subscribers in the U.S.
- Comcast Tests IPTV Service. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on a test being conducted by Comcast Corp. on the Xcalibur Internet-based television platform, which is intended to personalize television viewing.
- COMCAST XFINITY TV ON WI-FI. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;10/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
This article announces the launch by Comcast of Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi) locations for its Internet-based Xfinity TV.
- New Streaming Services Strain To Retain. Thielman, Sam // Adweek;3/5/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on TV Everywhere, an Internet television joint venture of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc.
- Here's How You'll Be Able To Watch TV On Twitter. Alter, Charlotte // Time.com;10/11/2013, p1
The article discusses how social media company Twitter will collaborate with mass media and communications company Comcast to feature a "See It" button next to tweets regarding Comcast-owned NBC Universal content, allowing subscribers to watch or record television shows.
- Comcast's 'Stream' Aims for Millennials. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;7/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p3
The article offers information on the Stream, a new Internet-protocol-delivered service, from Comcast.
- NUMBER 17. // Multichannel News;8/24/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p17
The article reports on the sales of Prism TV which is an internet protocol (IP) pay television service from communications company CenturyLink Inc. in several markets and mentions that the company is a competitor to mass media company Comcast Corp.
- Web VOD venture adds HBO, Cinemax. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 31, p13
The article reports that Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) and sister channel Cinemax will support Comcast Corp.'s in bringing certain television shows and films to the Internet. The service has a working title of On Demand Online and will launch as a trial in a few weeks. The online content will be...
- TW, Comcast prep table hits for Web. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;6/25/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 19, p2
The article evaluates the TV Everywhere online television service from Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp.