- Truck-Lite. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p53
Introduces the LED Super Strip-Lite, a new form of lighting using Light Emitting Diodes from Truck-Lite Co. Inc. Physical description; Product features; Contact information.
- Truck-Lite introduces new trailer lightning. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p36
Features two trailer lighting products introduced by Truck-Lite. Model 80 light-emitting diode (LED) lamps; LED Super Strip-Lite lighting.
- LED lighting options. // American Trucker;May2011, p13
The article focuses on the addition of light-emitting diode (LED) auxiliary lighting options to the Signal-Stat lamp line for trucks from Truck-Lite Inc. It mentions the additions, such as an 8-diode for rectangular lamp, an 8-diode for a round lamp, and a 10-diode for a rectangular lamp....
- Truck-Lite adds 18 LED products to Signal-Stat line. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/5/2015, p4
The article reports on the release of 18 new light-emitting diode (LED) products to the Signal-Stat line of Truck-Lite.
- LED 4-in. Hard-wired Stop/Turn/Tail Lamp. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p32
Features Truck-Lite's light emitting diode (LED) Super 44 Hard Wired, Stop, Turn Tail Lamps. Production of a robust light pattern with only six diodes; Availability of integrated wiring connections with five different hard wired adapters; Improvement of optics through advances in LED materials;...
- Smallest LED lamp debuts from Truck-Lite. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p39
Features the LED Mini-Marker Light for tractors and trailers introduced by Truck-Lite during the 2004 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Light-emitting diode (LED) lamps that meet clearance, side marker and identification applications; Other key features of the markers.
- Truck-Lite grows LED lineup. // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p40
The article reports on Truck-Lite's expansion of its Signal-Stat line of LED lighting to include more than 30 products. Additions to the product line include two-inch by 2.5-inch round beehive marker lamps, six-inch rectangular markers, single and double-face pedestal lamps, and rectangular...
- White LEDs added to Signal-Stat line. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p42
The article offers information on light-emitting diodes (LED) auxiliary lighting, including part 8150, part 8155, and part 8160, for Signal-Stat line, from Truck-Lite Co. Inc.
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p102
The article evaluates several trucking equipment and supplies including Continental Tire the America's HSR2 Eco Plus medium-duty steer tire, Truck-Lite's Super 80 light-emitting-diode interior trailer lamp, and T3 Motion's MotionTrak 300 Series compact vehicle-mounted black box unit.