Manufacturing in Mexico
- Globalization: Not just for breakfast anymore. Isaacson, Bob; Fisher, John // Fedgazette;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p14
Presents information on a globalization study conducted by the Minnesota Technology Inc. and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development in April 2004. Industry sectors that participated in the study; Impact of globalization on production, employment, wages, and benefits;...
- A-Z. // Commercial Motor;4/19/2012 Supplement, p8
The article lists several automobile companies that will exhibit at the 2012 Commercial Vehicle Show and Workshop on April 24-26 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England including Actronics Ltd., Maxon Lift Corp., and Spanset Ltd.
- Maxon Lift redesigns website. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p198
The article offers information on Maxon Lift Corp.'s redesigned and enhanced website to provide clarity of communication and optimize the overall experience of users.
- Maxon Introduces New Low Bed Height Tuk-A-Way. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p44
Reports on Maxon Lift Corp.'s launching of the 72-150 TE-20 SA Series Liftgate. Product features.
- Trailer side door liftgate option. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/19/2013, p7
The article offers information on a trailer side door liftgate from Maxon Lift Corp., available in the U.S. market in September 2013.
- Maxon introduces next-generation GPT. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p44
The article offers brief information on the Grand Prix Tuk-A-Way (GPT) liftgate from Maxon Lift Corp.
- Maxon donates liftgate to Marines group. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the donation of a 72-75 liftgate by Maxon Lift Corp. to the Marine Corps SOS Organization of St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Side door liftgate. // American Trucker;Dec2013, p14
The article offers a preview of Maxon Lift's RA Slidelift Series of trailer side door liftgates.
- Severe-duty liftgate. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p82
The article evaluates Severe Duty BMRA (BMRSD) liftgate from Maxon Lift Corp.