One KÃ¶gel trailer handles two swap bodies
- Pink trailers join "Fuel for Hope". // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the partnership of Grammer Industries Inc. and Mississippi Tank Corp. to construct the liquefied petroleum (LP)-gas transport trailers in the U.S.
- Rogers shows 55-ton platform deck trailer. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/ 2/2013, p7
The article reports that trailer maker Rogers Brothers Corp. has designed a 55-ton platform deck trailer, which features a CobraNeck detachable gooseneck design, for a firm in Buffalo, New York, to haul various construction equipment.
- Atlas S-2 Switchers promise many oreat features, including first time sound for N-scale and New tooling for H0-scale. // Model Railroad News;May2013, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p25
The article offers information on HO-scale Master Series Alco S-2 truck trailer from Atlas Model RailRoad Co.
- Ship Ahoy! Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Feb2003, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p76
Discusses the benefits to fuel efficiency of installing inflatable boat sails at the back of truck trailers. Boat tail design concept by Aero Works president Lee Telnack; Issues in safety and practicability; Improvement of design.
- Don-Bur answers Teardrop concerns. // Commercial Motor;7/3/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5287, p7
The article reports on the status of the aerodynamic Teardrop trailer of Don-Bur in the market. The company has ignored the allegation of John Lewis Partnership engineering manager Ray Collington regarding its failure to comply the swing radius requirements given by the Construction and Use...
- Wabash aspires to build '10-year trailer.' // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.
- Sticking with niches. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p20
The article looks at the use of bonded design by Los Angeles, California-based van body manufacturer American Truck Bodies and Repair to serve specialized markets. American has signed an agreement with Scully Truck Rental and Leasing under which it will provide Scully with its truck bodies...
- Moebius trailer with reefer option. Mars, David // Scale Auto;
The article offers information on the trailer with reefer option Moebius No. 1302 injection-molded styrene model kit.
- Low-cost structural thermoplastic composites for transport. TURNER, MATTHEW; GOODWIN, DAVID // JEC Composites Magazine;2010, Issue 59, p50
The article discusses the use of a technology called liquid thermoplastic composite (TPC) in the manufacture of very large structural components. Topics include an overview of the economic aspects of using alternative lightweight materials in semi-trailer construction, the creation of a...