Trucks sales begin to recover in Europe
- "THE HEAVY DUTY TRUCK BUSINESS WILL HAVE A GROWTH OF MORE THAN 8% BY YEAR 2020." ANDERS GRUNDSTRÃ–MER, MANAGING DIRECTOR, SCANIA COMMERCIAL VEHICLES INDIA. // India Transport Portal;Apr2013, Issue 23, p4
The article reports that Scania Commercial Vehicles India Managing Director Anders GrundstrÃ¶mer foresees heavy duty truck business growing 8% by 2020 as the company adapts its vehicles to India's road and climate conditions.
- Global Truck Sales Should Remain Strong: Frost & Sullivan. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2013, p1
The article forecasts potential growth in the global truck sales in 2013. It states that the growth is expected during the year despite the possible slow down in the sales of medium and heavy trucks in Europe. According to the author, some of the markets that could pose double-digit improvement...
- U.S. car and light-truck sales by make - 4 months 2003. // Automotive News;5/5/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6036, p53
Presents the statistical data pertaining to the sales of cars and light-trucks in the U.S. for the first four months of the year 2003.
- OEMs rebooting truck market strategies. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;9/21/2012, p4
The article reports on the development of the truck market in the U.S. despite the announcement of the shutting off of the North American sales of the medium-duty product of UD Trucks, and the decline in Class eight orders in the U.S. According to the author, even with the abandonment of truck...
- Retail truck sales surge 27% in May 2003. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the increase in retail truck sales in the U.S. in May 2003. Comparison with results in May 2002; Total number of truck units sold for each truck class.
- July Class 8 orders jump. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/ 6/2014, p5
The article reports on the 71 percent year-on-year increase in net orders for Class 8 trucks in July 2014 to 29,516 units which correspond to a third straight month of order increases with an annualized six-month order sales of 325,000 units.
- Germany's heavy-vehicle market struggling. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the performance of Germany's commercial truck industry as of June 2003. Percentage decline in the registration of heavy vehicles; Decline in van exports.
- Big truck sales fall in August. Beene, Ryan // Automotive News;9/24/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6274, p24
The article reports that medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in the U.S. fell for the seventh straight month, dropping 39.3 percent in August 2007 from a year earlier. A total of 31,745 medium- and heavy-duty trucks were sold in August 2007 compared with 52,334 sold in August of 2006. It is also...
- Truck sales expected to grow at 20% on replacement demand. // Commercial Vehicle;Oct2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the expected growth in truck sales in the Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) market in India, driven by replacement demand in 2015.