European trailer market: mixed signals
- Stronger growth forecast for the West European trailer market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/10/2014, p1
The article focuses on the West European Trailer Market Report released by Great Britain-based consulting firm Clear International as of June 2014 which forecasts15 percent increase in demand of trailers in Western Europe in 2014. The report also mentions increase in production of trailers in...
- Only slight decline in European market. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the slight decline in the trailer market in Europe in 2004 despite a decrease in record sales levels according to CLEAR, a consulting group working with companies active in automotive markets. Ability of the market to cope with a donwturn in the trailer replacement cycle; Biggest...
- The market watcher. Beecroft, Gary // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p8
The article focuses on the findings of the comprehensive annual report on the European trailer market released by Gary Beecroft, director of Clear International Consulting. The trailer registrations in Great Britain, Spain and Italy are expected to increase in 2010. Germany produces an estimated...
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.
- February's trailer net orders total 20,700. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decline in trailer net orders in February 2015 based on data from "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p70
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry, including the Great West Truck Show, Espedite Expo 2008 and the Great American Trucking Show.
- Trailer Orders Best in January since 2006: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article highlights the report titled "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows that the trailer net orders in January 2012 were the strongest orders for the first month of the year since 2006.
- West European Trailer Market Up 27.2% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p3
The article reports on the 27.2 percent growth of the west European trailer market in 2011, according to consulting group CLEAR.
- Trailer Orders Fall in May as Anticipated: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/25/2012, p8
The article discusses the findings of the ACT Research Company's State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers report which showed a decrease of 23 percent in trailer orders in from April to May 2012 due to low demand in commercial vehicles.