- Guide simplifies drivetrain specification. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p50
Focuses on the efficiency of the Roadranger's 2005 Drivetrain Specification Guide as a tool use in specifying Roadranger products in drivetrain applications for the commercial vehicle market. Design of the guide; Provision of information on Roadranger service and support; Application of products...
- Eaton Announces $54 Million Expansion Project. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;2/11/2014, p1
The article reports that electric power management company Eaton invested 54 million dollars to expand its Badger Drive manufacturing facility and provide technological innovations with it along with the power systems plants in Badger Drive, North Street, and Lincoln Avenue in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Irish Eaton plans to triple capacity of factory in northern Romania. // Regional Today;6/19/2014, p3
The article reports on the plan of electrical components and power system producer Eaton to invest seven million euros to triple the capacity of a factory in Maramures in northern Romania, an expansion expected to end in September 2014.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2011, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p22
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. transportation industry including the expansion by Eaton of its electric hybrid power system into the Latin American city bus market, the availability of the Performance Plus Winterized Diesel fuel at the TA and Petro Stopping Centers locations...
- Call for Entries for the SOURCE Awards National Lighting Design Competition. // Electrical Construction & Maintenance Exclusive Insight;10/25/2016, p6
The article presents an invitation from Eaton for entries to the fortieth Annual SOURCE Awards national lighting design competition with mention of the professional category, student category as well as lighting seminar at Eaton's educational center in Peachtree City in Georgia.
- CV market expanding. // Commercial Motor;7/9/2015, Vol. 223 Issue 5644, p8
The article reports on the expansion of commercial vehicle (CV) depicting the highest record registration in Great Britain.
- Eaton sees hybrid future. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p30
The article highlights the announcement of Eaton Corp. on August 9, 2007 that its medium-duty hybrid power systems will be ready for customer deliveries in 2008 on the chassis of several major North American commercial vehicle manufacturers, including Kenworth, Peterbilt and Freightliner....
- Technical News. // Motor Transport;5/18/2006, p12
The article presents news briefs on the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain as of May 18, 2006. Forklift truck manufacturers that participated at the Commercial Vehicle Show have received interest from truck operators. Techniglass transport manager Andy Reardon claims that his Daf CF75...
- Eaton signs authorized rebuilder in Edmonton, Canada. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/3/2014, p1
The article reports that Eaton, a power management company, has included Pacific Truck, a wholesale distributor of parts, equipment and major components for on-road and off-road commercial vehicles, in its Authorized Rebuilder Program in Edmonton, Alberta. The Authorized Rebuilder Program of...