Trailer manufacturers post 65% gain
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.
- Tough year for trailers. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the production output of truck trailer manufacturers in North America in 2007 based on the results of the "Trailer/Body Builders" annual survey. There was a 22% decline in the number of trailers produced by the 30 leading trailer firms. It implies that the increase in...
- Wabash truck-trailer maker begins job cuts of temp workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Lafayette, Indiana-based truck-trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has started a series of previously announced job cuts due to a decrease in orders for truck-trailers. At the end of June 2007, Wabash had 3,600 workers and 540 temporary workers. It has shipped...
- Trailer output drops 46% in two years. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p18
This article reports on the decline in truck trailer production during the 2006-2008 period of economic downturn. 151,641 complete truck trailers were produced by major trailer manufacturers in 2008. A 50% to 52% decline in unit numbers were posted by individual manufacturers. According to the...
- Trailer output increases 13%. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p20
The article looks at the production output of building truck trailers. The overall production for the 30 largest manufacturers was 278,000 truck trailers, a 13 percent increase over 245,000 trailers these same 30 manufacturers built in 2005. Brandie Fuller of Great Dane Limited Partnership...
- Trailer production up 31% in 2004. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p18
Highlights the trailer production of several North American truck trailer manufacturers in 2004. Great Dane Limited Partnership; Wabash National Corporation; Utility Trailer Manufacturing.
- Trailer production levels stabilizing: FTR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p10
The article highlights the projected market improvement for trailers in 2010 with the stabilization of production levels.
- Wabash aspires to build '10-year trailer.' // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.