Trailer manufacturers post 65% gain
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Tough year for trailers. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the production output of truck trailer manufacturers in North America in 2007 based on the results of the "Trailer/Body Builders" annual survey. There was a 22% decline in the number of trailers produced by the 30 leading trailer firms. It implies that the increase in...
- Wabash truck-trailer maker begins job cuts of temp workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Lafayette, Indiana-based truck-trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has started a series of previously announced job cuts due to a decrease in orders for truck-trailers. At the end of June 2007, Wabash had 3,600 workers and 540 temporary workers. It has shipped...
- Trailer output drops 46% in two years. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p18
This article reports on the decline in truck trailer production during the 2006-2008 period of economic downturn. 151,641 complete truck trailers were produced by major trailer manufacturers in 2008. A 50% to 52% decline in unit numbers were posted by individual manufacturers. According to the...
- Trailer production up 31% in 2004. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p18
Highlights the trailer production of several North American truck trailer manufacturers in 2004. Great Dane Limited Partnership; Wabash National Corporation; Utility Trailer Manufacturing.
- Trailer output increases 13%. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p20
The article looks at the production output of building truck trailers. The overall production for the 30 largest manufacturers was 278,000 truck trailers, a 13 percent increase over 245,000 trailers these same 30 manufacturers built in 2005. Brandie Fuller of Great Dane Limited Partnership...
- Wabash aspires to build '10-year trailer.' // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.
- Total industry shipments remain steady for 29 largest trailer builders. Schenck, Paul // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p2
The article reports on the stability of total industry shipments in the truck trailer manufacturing industry in North America in 2013. It mentions industry data including the 244,864 truck trailers built by the largest 29 trailer manufacturers for the year, the forecast of several of those...