Freightliner, McNeilus jointly develop bridge formula mixer chassis
- Freightliner, McNeilus team for bridge formula mixer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p32
The article reports on the partnership between the firm Freightliner Trucks and McNeilus Cos. to develop a bridge formula mixer chassis for the ready-mix market in the U.S.
- Freightliner, McNeilus collaborate on bridge formula mixer. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the collaboration between Freightliner Trucks and McNeilus Cos. Inc. in developing a new bridge formula mixer chassis.
- New Business Class M2 unveiled at GATS. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p76
Introduces the Business Class M2 106V vocational vehicle of Freightliner Trucks. Use for snow plow and crane operations, construction, agriculture, fire and emergency, refuse, utility and governmental services; Front engine power; Front frame extensions; Wiring system; Front axle selection;...
- Freightliner adds 18k front-drive axle on M2106. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p28
The article reports on Freightliner Trucks' introduction of front-drive axle at 18,000 pounds that increased M2106 axle ratings for utility trucks. Topics covered include product planning analyst John Camelon explanation of some of the company's production options including the Hendrickson...
- Oshkosh Truck buys McNeilus. // Waste News;04/06/98, Vol. 3 Issue 47, p23
Reports that the McNeilus Corporation was purchased by Oshkosh Truck Corporation. Amount of money which Oshkosh paid for the company; Information on McNeilus.
- McNeilus treads lightly at ConExpo-Con/Agg. // Concrete Products;Mar2002, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p6
Reports the introduction of revolutionary unit by McNeilus Co. Inc. Influence of the unit on the reduction of body weight to increase capacity; Increase efficiency and profitability for customers; Representation of industry advancement after the first truck-mounted mixers back in 1930.
- REDUCED WEIGHT COMPOSITE DRUM FOR CONCRETE MIXERS IS CALLED A 'REVOLUTION'. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/1/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 12, p32
Reports the launching of Revolution drum by the McNeilus Companies Inc. in Minnesota. Features of the drum; Increase of productivity; Absence of corrosion.
- Detroit Diesel brand expanding. MELE, JIM // Fleet Owner;Dec2011, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p40
The article reports on Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA), which according to the company's president Martin Daum will supple a broad range of integrated powertrain components in 2012. Daum states DTNA will add its own axles to its Freightliner Trucks and Western Star Trucks Inc. with...
- Trash pick up goes high-tech. Hitchcox, Alan L. // Motion System Hydraulics & Pneumatics;May2003, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p20
Introduces the Street Force MA, a manual side-loading garbage truck from McNeilus Truck in Minnesota. Design and specifications; Workability; Utilization of powered by electrohydraulic systems.