European commercial vehicle registrations increase in November 2010
- UK Truck Registrations Soar 93% in 4Q. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/16/2014, p1
The article reports that truck registrations in Great Britain increased 93 percent during the final quarter of 2013. According to figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), registrations rose 32 percent in October, 39 percent in November and 217 percent in December 2013,...
- MARCH VAN REGISTRATIONS. // Motor Transport;4/15/2004, p8
Presents a tabular representation of van registrations in March 2003 and 2004 in Great Britain.
- European Union's new commercial vehicle demand rises for seventh straight month. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the increased demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union (EU) in March 2014 for the seventh consecutive month, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA). Topics discussed include the sustainability of the growth across all...
- European Union commercial vehicle registrations rise 7.5% in December. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p11
The article reports a 7.5% increase in new commercial vehicle registrations in the European Union (EU) or 166,739 units in December 2011.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2016, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the increase of demand for new commercial vehicles for the 11 consecutive month in November 2015 in the European Union (EU). Topics include the significant increase of registrations for heavy commercial vehicles over 16 tonnes, the increase in the number of new trucks...
- Economy and fuel drive CV registrations to all-time high. // Commercial Motor;7/15/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5088, p22
Presents tabular representations of commercial vehicle registrations and fuel prices in Great Britain as of June 2004. Commercial vans and trucks registrations from June 2003; Commercial vehicle registrations from June 2002; Light commercial van registrations from June 2002.
- 1993 & 1994 LI new car & light truck registrations. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 14, 1995 LI Almanac p49
Presents charts illustrating the number of newly registered automobiles and light trucks in Long Island, New York in 1993 and 1994. Imports; Domestic; Total registrations.
- Vehicle Registration. // Aftermarket Business;Oct99, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p6
Lists the top ten new cars and light trucks registered in the United States during the first six months of 1999. Toyota Camry; Honda Accord; Ford F150; Chevrolet Silverado.
- Vehicle Registration. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2000, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p7
Presents a list of top 10 cars and light trucks registered in the United States during the first ten months of 1999. Number of Toyota Camry automobiles registered; Number of Ford F150 trucks registered.