Betts Spring, VIPAR sign supply agreement
- Betts & Vipar Heavy Duty ink agreement. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p21
The article reports on the announcement made by Betts Spring Co. regarding its execution of a supply agreement with Vipar Heavy Duty Inc.
- Vipar, Accuride announced 3-year deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the new three-year agreement between North American truck parts network Vipar Heavy Duty and manufacturer of steel and aluminum wheels Accuride Corp.
- Mitsubishi Electric, VIPAR Heavy Duty sign agreement. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2015, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p76
The article reports on an agreement signed by Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America Inc. with Illinois-based aftermarket truck parts distributor VIPAR Heavy Duty for the distribution of its heavy duty electrical components in VIPAR's more than 500 dealerships.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Business Conference Gets 'Connected'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/17/2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 VIPAR Heavy Duty Annual Business Conference to be held in Marco Island, Florida on October 21-26, 2012.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty, Accuride Agree to Three-Year Deal. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/22/2013, p3
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty and Accuride Corporation have completed a new three-year agreement where VIPAR will offer Accuride Wheels, Gunite wheel-end components and Imperial Group products.
- Two firms join VIPAR network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision of Linehaul Heavy Duty LLC and J&J Operating LLC to join the VIPAR Heavy Duty network of distributors in North America.
- Buyers can purchase heavy duty truck parts online with VIProParts. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article reviews the website VIProParts.com, an online marketplace for buyers to purchase heavy duty truck parts, launched by truck company Vipar Heavy Duty.
- VIPAR announces Mexico product program. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that a new program with Accuride Corporation that offers Accuride wheels and Gunite wheel-end components to the Mexican heavy-duty market has been announced by VIPAR Heavy Duty.
- Vipar names director of business development. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/4/2012, p10
The article announces the appointment of James McGuire as director of business development for Vipar Heavy Duty.