ArvinMeritor partners with university for development of fuel-efficient truck
- Giving it the college try. // Fleet Owner;Feb2011, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p61
The article reports that a heavy-duty truck design partnership program has been renewed by ArvinMeritor Inc. with College for Creative Studies (CCS) in Detroit, Michigan. The multi-phase program will focus on how to deal with proposed regulations that demand fuel improvements along with...
- Design College and ArvinMeritor team to design Tomorrow Truck. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the partnership between ArvinMeritor Inc. and College for Creative Studies (CCS) in Detroit, Michigan to conduct a heavy-duty truck design program.
- ArvinMeritor Awarded Mack and Volvo Contracts. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that ArvinMeritor Inc.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems (CVS) business group has been awarded a three-year contract to supply its Meritor Q Plus cam brakes to Mack Trucks Inc., and Volvo Trucks North America Inc. Under the deal, Meritor Q Plus brakes will continue to be standard...
- Ford gift helps CCS redesign campus. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;12/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the major reconstruction of Detroit's, Michigan Center for Creative Studies. Who is funding the reconstruction of the center; Cost of reconstruction; Amount of money the campus hopes to raise in order to rebuild the entire building.
- Furnishing their future. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;8/7/95, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p3
Reports on the discovery of Detroit, Michigan's Center for Creative Studies (CCS) students and graduates during the 1995 NeoCon exhibit. Contracts to design and produce furniture for Chicago, Illinois designer representative Antonio Conti; CCS industrial design program chairman Bill House's...
- A look back at GMC trucks. // North Texas Automotive Report;Oct2013, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
Photographs of several GMC trucks are presented.
- TRUCK FACTS. // Wacky But True;Oct2015, Issue 30, p37
The article presents facts about trucks including the decoration of trucks and busses in Pakistan, the reason behind the name jingle trucks in Afghanistan and the capacity of the Belaz 75710 dump truck.
- CORRECTION. // Street Trucks;Jan2014, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
A correction to the article related to 2013 Ram truck being built by 3rd Strike Performance that was published in the November 2013 issue is presented.
- Hyster's giant new forklifts. // African Business;Jan1998, Issue 228, p6
Features the H14.00-18.00XM-12 series a forklift truck of Hyster XM. Description of the equipment; Innovation made on the design; Improvement made on sideshift and fork positioner carriage.