Vehicle orders signal strong 2011 growth
- Trailer orders moderate, but backlogs hit 20-month high. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that ACT Research Company has released data showing that April 2010 net orders of commercial trailers dropped 13 percent from March 2010 but increased 3 percent compared to the same period of 2009 and a year to date growth through April of 72 percent.
- Commercial trailer net orders show strength in October. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses the content of the report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC (ACTR) which indicates that net orders for commercial truck trailers increased to 80% in October 2009.
- Class 8 net orders climb 36% in April 2013: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/1/2013, p2
The article focuses on a report by ACT Research which found that a 36% increase in Class 8 truck trailer orders bound for the U.S., Canada and Mexico to over 23,000 units.
- ACT Research: Trailer orders break record in October. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;11/25/2014, p9
The article reports on the 90% year-over-year increase in the number of orders for commercial trailers in October 2014 which was attributed to higher orders from small and medium truck fleets and better industry conditions, according to Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. LLC.
- Trailer order volumes slow as order season wanes. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by the transportation research company Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co., which reveals decline in trailer net orders in February 2015, and presents the views of Frank Maly of ACT on the same.
- Trailer orders remain solid. // Fleet Owner;Dec2013, Vol. 108 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on a report by transportation research company ACT Research which suggests that the trailer net orders remained above the 240,000 rate on a seasonally adjusted basis for the second straight month.
- April trailer orders complete strong season. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the 25% increase in orders gained by the truck trail industry during the October 2013 to April 2014 season, according to research recently published by ACT Research Co.
- Net trailer orders climb 17% in November. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2014, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the 17 percent increase in total net truck trailer orders in the U.S. in November 2013 over the same period in 2012, according to the report "State of the Industry: US Trailers," published by Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co.
- The positive economic indicators continue. MARTIN, DEAN // Fleet Equipment;Jul2014, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p72
The article focuses on increase in the trailer net orders in the U.S. trailer industry in May 2014, as reported by Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC (ACT Research Co.) in its "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" report, that will result in rise in durable goods shipments.