Trucking Condition Index hits new high
- Shippers Conditions Index remains negative. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/18/2013, p11
The article reports that the Shippers Conditions Index remains unchanged and in modestly negative status at a reading of -7.5 in May 2013, according to FTR Associates. The index's performance reflects that transport conditions for shippers in the U.S. are deteriorating in terms of available...
- FTR: Trucking now in stable phase. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/11/2012, p9
The article reports on the stability of the U.S. trucking industry in 2012, according to the January Shippers Update from forecasting company FTR Asscociates.
- FTR: No good reason for weaker Class 8 orders. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/5/2012, p3
The article reports that FTR Associates has released preliminary data showing that Class 8 truck total net orders in March 2012 were 11% below orders in February 2012.
- FTR reports preliminary Class 8 truck orders remain sluggish. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/12/2012, p4
The article reports on preliminary data released by FTR Associates which showed Class 8 truck net orders at 17,650 units in May 2012.
- Class 8 Orders at 17,659 Units: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/5/2012, p1
The article focuses on the 17,659 units of Class 8 trucks ordered in May 2012, which was revealed by a FTR Associates data and reflects a modest climb after four months of downtime for the sector.
- FTR Reports Preliminary Class 8 Orders Very Weak for July. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;8/7/2012, p2
The article reports on orders of Class 8 trucks for July 2012 based on preliminary data from FTR Associates.
- FTR reports preliminary Class 8 orders rebound in August from anemic July Numbers. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p10
The article reports that net orders of Class 8 trucks in the U.S. in August 2012 increased by 27 percent compared to the previous month, according to preliminary data released by FTR Associates.
- Preliminary Class 8 Orders for October Up 50%: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/5/2012, p5
The article presents a report from FTR Associates about the 50 percent increase in Class 8 truck net orders based on preliminary data for October 2012 which reached 22, 760 units.
- October Class 8 orders jump. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/5/2012, p1
The article reports on the increase in preliminary Class 8 truck orders for October 2012 by 50% to 22,760 from around 17,000 in September 2012, according to FTR Associates.